Chapter 13

Eleanor's POV

I smiled at Nash and in that moment I realized that I like Nash, I really do.

"Ok Eleanor I know you hate keeping things from Lys, but you have to keep this from her." He took a deep breath before he continued. "Eleanor will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled nodding and kissed him when I seen Lys walking back to my room.

"Nash Lys is coming." He quickly kissed me before standing and walking to the door.

"I can't believe you Eleanor." Lys tried stopping him as he walked out the door. She looked at me and say done.

"What just happened?" I just shuck my head to her and she said. She kept asking the same thing and I gave her the same answer.

"I don't know." I frowned maybe I can keep this from her. She finally gave up and went to visit Nash before he left. Tomorrow was a cheerleading competition ad I can't cheer anymore due to my anorexic. That night my mom came and said I'm going to my aunts house for a couple days. I decided to text Nash because I know he gets out tomorrow too.

To:Nash

Hey I won't be home for a couple days because I have to go to my aunts house.

From:Nash

Awh:( well where does your aunt live?

To:Nash

Near the beach why???

From:Nash

Ok then tomorrow we have a date at the beach. Love you

To:Nash

Love you too

~The Next Day~

I wake up when I hear my mom and sister enter my hospital room. My mom slightly smiled handing me my clothes so I could change. After I was done changing I checked my phone to see Nash left me a lovely message. I laughed walking out to my mom.

"Eleanor it's for your good you go to Khole's for a couple days." I rolled my eyes at her as we drove down the road.

"You mean it's for your good to get rid of your problems. Every time I mess up you make up something and say it's for my own good. Eleanor I think you should join cheerleading it's for your own good. Your going to Khole's it's for your own good." I looked to see Danielle putting in her earphones as I continued. "I don't understand why I can't live with dad. That's right you didn't know I knew you and dad split up. It's because of me why you did if you always get ride of your problems why not get rid of me?" My mom starred at me as I got out of the van and Wales into Khole's house.

"Hey dear." I just walked past her to my room and locked the door crying. I can't take it I just want to cut. I walked over to my dresser I had and opened the door. I went to get a blade when my phone went off, it was Nash telling me he was at the beach already. I sat the blade down and grabbed my bag that had my swimsuit in it and locked my door.

"Khloe I'm going to the beach for a little bit." She nodded and I ran down the road to the beach. When I seen Nash I smiled running up behind him and jumped onto him causing him to laugh.

"Hey babe." I smiled taking his hand walking over to the part my aunt owned. I walked over to a table and sat on it and Nash did the same,but pulled me onto his lap. I seen Nash looking at my outfit weird.

"Why this outfit?" I laughed before answering.

"Well the bracelets because of my scares and the pants because I just feel more comfortable after being in the hospital with wearing these." He looked at me sad.

"Eleanor you don't need to cover your scares with bracelets. They're going to be there forever just like mine." I looked down and noticed that when Nash and I held hands like this our scares are facing each other.

"Let's go paddle boarding." Nash agreed and I walked to my aunts shed and pulled out the two boards.

"Here let me help you." Nah took on and I started laughing watching him struggle. At first the water was cold, but after a while it got warmer. We were out there by ourselves and I liked it. I sat down along with Nash and I seen him smiling at me.

"What?" He laughed causing me to do the same.

"You just look so cute." I blushed and he laughed at me. We stayed like that for a while till we decided to head back. Once we got back I noticed it was starting to get dark out.

"Nash it's starting to get dark out." he just nodded his head at me and I gave him a look causing him to laugh.

"I told my mom I was staying at my friends house tonight. I'm just going to show up at their house and stay." I rolled my eyes at him as we started walking down the road to my aunts.

"How abut this you stay with me because my aunt already feels bad so she will let you." He agreed and I walked into the house were Khloe was talking to her friend Kendall.

"Khloe this is my friend Nash and he is staying tonight." She nodded and I pulled Nash up the stairs and unlocked my door. He came in and I locked the door again and when I turned I seen Nash looking at something. Something on my dresser and that something was the blade.

"El do you?" I shuck my head no and he sighed in relief. He started walking towards me and when he reached me he pinned me to the floor. Just like old times I thought.

"Eleanor you don't need to cut I'm here for you. I'm always be here for you." He kissed me and that kiss turned into a make out.

"I'm sorry Nash." He smiled pulling me up. I changed into shorts and he changed into his shorts and laid down on my bed pulling me close to him.

"I love you." I whispered

"I love you too." I whispered with a smile. After everything that I had been through everything is starting to get better.

Author's Note

Hey guys I know I said no updates till Tuesday but I just had too. I promise no updates tomorrow for this book. Remember this book is connected to Being Nash Grier's Twin Sister by Calummmhooddd go get it if you don't already have it.

Please comment your favorite Nash and Eleanor moment so far through out this book.

Also no update till two people comment their favorite Nash and Eleanor moment.

Love you guys.