Chapter 15

Eleanor's POV

~2 Weeks Later~

Today was the Christmas party at my house and Lys has seemed so hurt these last couple days. She started wearing her coat all day in class and always making sure her arms are covered. When my dad showed up he told me everything about why mom and him are getting divorced and that he wants me and Danielle to come live with him. I'm all in for the idea,but I don't want to leave Nash or Alyssa. I walk downstairs to see my mom making cookies and Ethan eating some that were already made.

"Ethan stop eating my cookies."He laughed handing me one and my mom smiled at me. My mom and brothers noticed I got back to my old eating habits of eating everything in the house I can find. I have gained back half of my weight and I feel much better.

"Mom soon can I go back to cheer?"She just smiled and nodded when the doorbell rang. I jumped up answering it and Nash was there. I smiled kissing him before anyone else could see.

"Hi." He laughed walking in and Grayson walked up giving him some weird bro hug thing. Soon after Lys and Mason show up and my mom heads to her room leaving us kids to have fun. Grayson and Ethan went to go hang out with their friends for a few hours.

"Ok what game do you guys want to play?" Everyone shrugged and I tried thinking of some.

"How about truth or dare?" I looked at Nash. Why in the world would he ask that God he is stupid,but I love him. I nodded looking at Mason and Lys they nodded as while.

"Ok Lys you go first." She nodded smiling and my eyes went wide.

"El truth or dare?" I gulped.

"Um dare." She smiled and looked between Nash and I.

"I dare you to kiss Nash." I frowned I looked at Nash and kissed in quickly,but on the cheek she never said I had to kiss him on the lips.

"You never said on the lips." She glared at me causing everyone else to laugh. We played for about an hour till we got tired with it and decide to have some food.

"See your starting to eat regular again." I smiled at Lys after she whispered that. I nodded taking another chip and eating it. We all seat down getting ready to watch Frozen when Nash texted me saying we needed to talk.

"Guys I'll be right back." Mason and Lys nodded as I went upstairs to my room where Nash already was. I walked in closing my door and turned around seeing Nash sitting on my bed with the teddy bear my mom got me when I was in the hospital. I walked sitting next to him and we didn't say anything to each other for what seemed like forever.

"Eleanor I don't know how to put this." I just looked at him and he didn't look at me just at the bear. "You know that I love you with all my heart even more,but we can't keep dating. Lys is starting to get suspicion and I don't like that we have to hide it for everyone. I hate watching you be sad and I can't take doing this to you at all,but I have to. Maybe sometime in the future when we're older we can do this over again. Sorry." I started crying as Nash stud and walked out the door.

Alyssa's POV

Mason and I started watching Frozen without them. I swear something is up with those two,but they denied it so many times. Mason kissed me and started getting touchy when I slapped his arm.

"Don't do that." He grabbed my arm and I winced in pain. Mason has been abusing me and he told me if I said anything or broke up with him he would get payback. I pulled away as Nash walked back into the room sitting on the couch. Not soon after Eleanor came down the stairs sitting on her other couch with a blanket wrapped around her. I looked between her and Nash they seem different now.

Author's Note

Hey guys I'm sorry to anyone who wanted Nash and Eleanor together. Also please go get my new book called Other Side also just so you guys know idk the next time I can update bc of my grades sorry

Love you guys.