Chapter 12

Nash's POV

Beep

Beep

I blink my eyes a couple times before opening them to notice I was in a hospital room. I feel a sharp pain in my arm and I look to see my wrist wrapped and an IV in my arm. I look to my right to see Lys sleeping in the chair and when I look to my left I see mom. I try sitting up,but fail when I put weight on my arm.

"Nash?" I looked to see Lys getting up walking over to my bed and took my hand in hers. When I looked into her eyes all I could see was sadness and worry. Mom smiled as us weakly and left the room.

"Nash I-" I started crying and she stopped talking.

"Lys I need to tell you why I did this. I can't take all of these. Eleanor being in the hospital and you being sad. I'm in love with your best friend and I don't know what to do. Lys I don't know what to do?" She hugged me tightly as I cried into her shoulder. I'm losing my mind I like my sister's best friend.

"Nash I know you like Eleanor I can see it when you look at her and wen I say Eleanor you can't help,but smile. I noticed that and to be honest I would approve of you two dating." She smiled at me and kissed my forehand as a doctor came into the room.

"Well you must be Nash it's nice to see your finally awake. Alyssa can you please leave the room well I ask your brother some questions. You can go visit Eleanor now she is awake." Lys smiled at me kissing my forehead again before leaving the room.

"Ok as I'm sure you know you were taken to the hospital for major blood loss. When you cut your wrist if you made one more you would have probably not made it. If you don't mind can you tell me why you did this?" I took a deep breath before answering.

"Well my friend was taken to the hospital for treatment and my sister is her best friend. I don't know why,but I felt like it was my fault all of this happened." He just nodded and wrote it down.

"Ok well Nash you just have to stay here over night then you can go home. Also you said you have a friend here if you want you can visit her." I nodded as the doctor took the IV out of my arm and left the room. As I got up I noticed he said her I never told him if it was a her or him. I noticed I was only two rooms away from Eleanor as I walked down there to talk to her I see her crying and Lys hugging her. I walked in and Lys looked at me and without saying a word left so just El and I were in the room. I sat next to her bed and she smiled weakly at me.

"Nash why would you do that? You can't leave this world you have so much to live for. You have Lys, Skylann, Hayes, your mom,your dad, and Wil that love you with all their heart and would be so broken without you in the world. Why would you risk your own life for someone that is worthless. I don't deserve to live or your own life. Nash I lost my way and there is no turning back for me. I'm a lost hope I disappoint everyone around me. I-" I cut her off.

"El-" But she does not let me talk.

"Nash no you're going to say I'm beautiful and deserve the live like anyone else well I'm not and my mom may think I'm stupid,but I'm not. I know that they are splitting up that's why she keeps making up lame excuses as to why my dad is not around and how he magically appeared for Diana's funeral. They have split up because of me I heard them arguing because what I wanted to do was affecting their relationship. Nash and I'm a mess up and you have to see that you jut have too." She cried into my shoulder as I hugged her. I didn't know what to say to her she was right I can tell she lost her way,but I have to help her like I promised.

"Nash and know that no matter what I like you. I have from the beginning." With that I kissed her as we both cried. Maybe there is a way I can make her turn back to her old ways before her sister died.

Author's Note

Three updated within 24 hours I think I did good. Lol well this is the last update for this one today I promise lol.

PLEASE COMMET IF....

Nash and Eleanor should date.

I need to know by next update which maybe Tuesday. Love you guys