Chapter 18

Nash's POV

~A Week Later~

Eleanor has still not came by to talk with Lys and they don't have cheer for a couple weeks so I know they're not talking. I realized that day talking with Lys I shouldn't have blamed Eleanor for anything or called her a bitch. Right now I was just walking home from my friends house when I seen Lys and Mason outback of my house. I decided to spy on them and see what they were talking about.

"No I can do whatever I want to you and no one will know." Mason yelled at her grabbing her arm.

"Mason no you can't. If you do one more thing to me I swear I'll tell my mom." Mason looked pissed and slapped my sister across the face. I stud quickly acting like I seen nothing.

"Hey guys." Mason quickly let go of Lys arm and she smiled at me. I walked into the house and quickly found my mom.

"Mom I don't know what's happening but Mason is abusing Lys."my mom got wide eyed and rushed outside calling for Alyssa to come in. Once Lys came in mom say her down at the table with me. Hayes and Skylann were gone right now so it was just us.

"Lys you know you can tell me and your brother anything right? If even someone tells you not to." She looked between us and nodded. I closed my eyes as I started talking.

"Lys I seen him slap you." She looked down at her feet and I pulled up her sleeve revealing more bruises on her arm from Mason. I gasped and so did my mom as Alyssa started crying.

"Mason has been abusing me and forcing me to have sex with him whenever we are together." She cried and I hugged her tightly. Mom looked pissed be on belief. Me picked up the phone probably calling Mason's parents and Lys cried harder.

"Mom please don't call." Mom shuck her head and went to the other room. After about twenty minutes Lys stopped crying and mom was still on the phone.

"I'm going to go sit on the porch for a while." I nodded as she took a water outside with her.

Eleanor's POV

I absolutely miss Lys to death,but I can't go there after Nash and I's fight. I know I should,but I just can't force my self to get over what he said. Every night his words repeat through my head. I was just getting back from a ran when I seen Lys sitting outside crying. I ran up to her and hugged her. He wrapped her arms around me and we said nothing.

"Lys what's wrong?" She cried harder shacking her head. I rubbed her back trying to calm her. She finally stopped whipping her eyes looking at me.

"Mason has been abusing me and forcing me to have sex with him." I gasped and hugged her again. I can't believe Mason would do something like this to her. We sat there in silence for a while till her front door opened.

"Um Lys mom wants you to come inside. Eleanor she said if you want you can stay." I looked at Nash nodding. Lys hugged me again and walked inside.

"I'll be back in ten minutes." She nodded and Nash closed the door sitting next to me on the step.

"Eleanor I want to say I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. It wasn't right for me to call you a bitch or balm everything on you. I guess I was just trying to find a way to talk to you again." I looked at him and he was looking down at his feet. I stud up causing him to look at me.

"Nash it's ok I understand why you did. Lys told me everything about Mason and I don't want to be dating one of his friends after he did that to her. I'll be back in a couple minutes." Nah nodded and started walking with me.

"I'm going with you." I nodded and we went up to my room. I throw random clothes into a bag and picked my my phone calling Jake.

"Hey Jake we need to talk." Nash sat on the end of my bed looking at me.

"You what?" I near yelled causing Nash to jump.

"Wow I can't believe you and I was going to break up with you anyways." I cried hanging up my phone and Nash hugged me tightly. I buried my head into his neck.

"El what did he just say?" I only shuck my head and he lift my head so I was looking him in the eyes. "Tell me." I looked down and looked back to him.

"He said he was been cheating on me with Lilly and they planned for all this to happen." He hugged me tightly again. I looked at him and he looked down to my lips I nodded and he leaned down kissing me. For the very first time since our break up I felt butterflies in my stomach. He pulled away frowning.

"We still can't be together." I nodded grabbing my bag and walked back to his house with him. I went in and Lys was sitting in the couch with a blanket. I smiled sitting next to her and she pushed me off the couch.

"This is my couch. You and Nash can share a couch over there." She grinned at me. I laughed and dat next to Nash with a blanket. That night we watched random movies and slept in the living room.

Author's Note

Yaa everything seems to be normal again. Back to point A but maybe that will all change in a blink of a eye. Please go get my new Nash Grier book called Sad Beautiful Tragic.

Love you guys