Chapter 10

Alyssa's POV
(A/n please listen to the song while reading)
>1 Month Later<

Do you ever get that feeling where you know there is something wrong with someone your close to? Well that's what I have right now and I'm worried and it's hard to focus in school right now and I have a feeling that someone is Eleanor. I have not seen her for a couple days and Ethan and Greyson said she has been sick for a while. I look down at my test and try to focus,but all I can think about is Eleanor and if she is ok.

"Miss.Grier can you please come here and bring your stuff?" I stand and walk over to the principle and close the door as we enter the hall.

"I understand your friends with Eleanor and your parents will explain the rest to you." I took a deep breath as I seen my mom and she had tarts in her eyes and that's when I knew that my feeling was right and something is wrong with Eleanor. I walked out to the car with no words from my mom and she starts the car driving towards the hospital and I started to feel dizzy.

"Ok Lys don't worry but El was just amitted into the hospital late last night and we didn't want to worry you,but her mom just called and said they don't think it's looking good." Tears started coming to my eyes. Eleanor my best friend may or may not be alone within the next couple days. We pulled up to the hospital and by the time we made it to her room I was in nostop tears and they got worse when I entered the room. Her mom and my mom left the room so it was just Eleanor and I in there. I walked up to her bed and held her hand as her eyes opened a little.

"Eleanor you promised you wouldn't get like this. I can't lose you it would be like losing my sister and my heart would be broke if you were gone. I don't know what I would do without your support with my music and stuff. I need you like how you need me. Eleanor I can't lose you and I know you probably won't care,but I know Nash likes you a lot." She weakly smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

"Lys I know we're like sister and I know if this was the other way I wouldn't be able to function right without you. I'm so stupid for doing something like this to you and everyone. I'm worthless and I don't understand why everyone cares some much about me. I really don't." she had tears in her eyes and so did I. I got up to hug her and say back down still holding her hand.

"Eleanor don't say that your worth something and if nobody cares about you then why do I Eleanor? I care so much about you and if you were to die I would be the next one to die because I wouldn't be able to live without you and no matter what I'll always be her for you. Please Eleanor don't do anything like this again?" She smiled at me nodding her head and I cried. Eleanor started falling back to sleep and as she started going to sleep I noticed something on her arm I never noticed before. There were scared from a blade and more tears flooded my eyes. Why would Eleanor cut herself she never seemed like the girl to do that. Yet again neither did her sister Diana. I walked out of the room to get a drink and as soon as I left I head a noise coming from the heart machine that I didn't want to hear.

Eleanor's POV

As I close my eyes all I can see is darkness like alway. Then I seen a light then out of nowhere I seen Diana.

"Eleanor your to young to die and I know I died young,but you have a lot going for you please don't leave behind mom,dad,Ethan,Greyson,and Danielle all for what? Darkness." I felt tears come to my eyes as it started getting hard to breath and Diana had a worried expression.

Author's Note

Hey guys sorry I took forever to update. I promise to try and update faster next time. I'm tired so I'm going to bed now lol. Please comment what your thoughts were on this chapter.

Love you guys.