chapter 5

Eleanor's POV

I'm getting rady for school and Diana keeps acting really weird around me. I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower before heading to my closet and getting out my clotes. I grab my grey 1D shirt and a pair of grey and pink yoga pants. I walk back into my bathroom and do my makeup and just let my hair stay in waves. I slip on my blue Uggs and grab my iPhone and bag before heading downstairs. Mom is nowhere to be seen and Greyson is in the kitchen eating eggs and Diana is just sitting looking at her phone. I walked over and just grabbed a water before heading down to Alyssa's place. Nash has been really distance,but I should not worry,but I think I like him.

"Hey you ready for cheerleading tonight?" I nodded as we walked down the road to school I was happy that Nash or Hayes didn't come with us. Once we got to school we headed and changed for gym when my phone went off.

From:Diana

El today I will be leaving,but don't worry I will see you again

I reread the message a couple times before just deciding not to replie and turned my phone off. Mason walked over to us with Jake and we hugged them.We all usual group together for anything in gym.

School was over amd we we're walking home when I noticed police and an ambulance at my house. I gave alyssa a weird look and turned back to look.

"Umm I wil see you later at cheer"Lys nodded and walked into her hous I ran up and seen evryone crying,but Diana. I ran over to my mom and thats when my heart stopped. Diana was being put into an ambulance and she had cuts going up her arms and legs.

Diana's POV

After texting Eleanor that message I walked into Math and Gracie was waiting to bully me like always when I sit down she smirks and walks over to me. I sigh knowing what is about to happen.

"Hey bitch looks like you dropped something."She then pushed all my stuff ono the foor and no the teacher is not in the room. I sighed standing to get my stuff when she tripped me and everyone started laughing.I just grabbed my stuff and sat back down and prayed the the teacher would come in before she coud do something else. Gracie laughed and whispered into my ear the words that pushed me to far.

"Why don't you go slit your wrist because no one likes you not even your own family."I tried to hold in my tears. I got up and walked straight out of school and to my house. Mom and dad where at work,so I was the only one there. I walked up stairs to my room and find a pad of paper and write my last words.

Dear whoever finds this,

I can't take waking up and putting on a fake smile,just to have it turned into a frown at school.I can't keep pretending everything is ok because it's not.Everybody hates me I'm just a mistake.Eleanor I will miss you so much,but promise you will live and grow old with someone you love.Also don't listen to any bullies you encounter in your life and that Nash kid I really aprove of him.Danielle god how I will miss you so much. I know I have not been the best sister and I am not there to see you grow up.I'm so sorry. Last Ethan and Greyson I love you and hope you go far in life.I known you all your childhood and I want you to watch over El and Dani more now that I'm gone. Mom Dad I love you so much and I'm so so so so sorry.

Love,Diana

I have tears in my eyes as I finish I place the note on my bed and walk into my bathroom to find a razer. I find it and take the lade out and sigh knowing that it's my last time on this hell hole.I first slid the blade onto both of my legs multiply times and repeat on my wrist. This feeling feels great and I smile as everything goes black.

Author's Note

Sorryit had happen,but it only gets sadder for a while.I;m so sorry:( The song for this chapter is on the side.