Chapter 6

Author's Note

Listen to Amnesia by 5sos while reading if you can

Eleanor's POV

I can't believe she is gone,gone out of this world from our life's. It's 6pm today so much happened in a short amount of time I have been crying since I found out and locked myself in my room. My brothers tried,mom,and dad I just don't want to believe any of this happened and she is just with friends. I think I know who pushed her to far because Diana would tell me about this girl named Gracie and how she bullied her everyday at school. I cried harder as I realized the text from these morning was a hint about how she was feeling and what she was going to do. I'm so stupid I should have replied and left gym to see if she was ok. I know there is someone I can talk to Alyssa,I got up threw my hair in a messy bun and put my Uggs on I was only wearing cheer shorts and a black tang top. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen.

"Mom I'm heading to Lys's and I'm just going to stay." She nodded and I smiled slightly walking out the door. As I get in front of her house I start to break down and when I knock Lys does not answer it was Nash.

"Oh my god El what happened?"He said pulling me into a comforting hug as I cried into his neck. He pulled me inside and shut the door we walked over to the couch and I cuddled into him.

"Where's Lys?"I asked in between sobs he rubbed my back.

"She is at cheer whats wrong?" I know I can trust Nash I just am so broken right now I can't find the words to say. I cried harder and I'm known to have little panic attacks. "El calm down your ok I'm here for you." My breathing started to hitched as I continued to cry till I felt lips on mine. I started to clam down as Nash and I continued to kiss it was actually helping me clam down and plus I really wanted to kiss him again. He pulled away slowly and smiled at me as he released it help a lot.

"Thanks Nash that really helped." He had a big smile on his face when we heard the van pull into the driveway. I started to panic again because I don't want everyone knowing and I'm telling Nash and Lys.

"El hurry go up to my room and shut the door I will be right up." I nodded and ran up the stairs and into Nash's room. His room was as big as Lys's and the bed looked really comfy. I walked over and laid down on his bed because I'm sure he won't care and I door opened making me jump. Nash laughed closing the door and joining me on the bed.

"Ok I just told them that I'm taking a nap and to just yell for me plus I locked the door,so no one will come in." I smiled and Nash noticed I was shivering and got up and tripped over something causing me to giggle quietly. "You thought that was funny,well at least I made you laugh." I rolled my eyes and Nash got sweat pants out of his dresser and threw them to me.

"Thank you so much." He just shrugged his shoulders and walked into his bathroom,so I could change. After changing I opened the bathroom door and laid back down with Nash. I sighed and I decided to tell Nash what happened.

"El if you don't." I cut him off as I begin to tell him.

"Ok so this morning I got a message from Diana saying she was leaving,but not to worry because I would see her again. I thought maybe she was just going on a trip with a friends like how I went with you guys. Anyways after school once Lys left I ran up and Diana was being put into the ambulance and she had cuts all over her arms and legs." I was crying and Nash pulled me into his side. "And I found out it was to late because she left first period and my mom or dad didn't get home till 2. Danielle was the one to find Diana died." I was crying so hard and Nash kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him as I continued to cry.

"El do you just want to stay here tonight? With me?"I nodded my head and Nash pulled the blanket over us. I cuddled into him as I began to feel sleepy. I closed my eyes and I felt Nash kiss my forehead once again.

~3 Hours Later~

"El." I groaned and opened my eyes Nash had two plates in his hands. I sighed I don't feel like eating or doing anything. Nash handed me a plate and sat next to me again.

"I'm not hungry." Nash sighed probably knowing I was going to not eat.

"El please for me just a little." I sighed nodding my head and take a small bit of the sandwich in front of me. He smiled knowing he made some progress with me. There was a knock at the door which caused me to jump a little. Nash told me to be quiet and go into the bathroom. I went in there and I heard Nash talking with Hayes.

"Um not now I don't feel so good." A minute later I hear the door shut and foot steps coming towards the bathroom. Nash opened the door with a small smile and I slightly smiled and walked back over to the bed laying under the blanket.

"Nash thank you so much for letting me stay here and letting me cry to you." He smiled walking over to the bed and getting under the blanket.

"El I want you to know that you can always always tell me anything. You maybe my sisters friend,but that does not mean you can't tell me anything. I mean hey we kissed like 5 times now and Lys does not know,but I want you to know I will always be here for you. If it's a break up,a death,a family problem,or even if Lys and you get into a fight. I will no matter what be here for you. Let's promise each other something now. That we will tell each other everything no matter what." I had a tear in my eye as he finished. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. Nash kissed my forehead,but rested his lips there for a couple seconds. After a well I guess Nash thought I was sleeping because I don't think I was suppose to hear this.

"El I hope in the future we can make something out of what we started." I smiled drifting into a deep sleep.

Author's Note

Awh they're so cute!!!!!

Do you think they should date??

Tell me in the comments. So I'm starting an updating plan starting next week because I start volleyball,dance,and school Wensday.

Love you guys

P.s

I'm starting a book series after I complete two of my books if anyone wants a part please comment or message me. I am looking for a lot of people right now. I'm also open to any book ideas or if you have anything that could help.

-Alyssa