Chapter 20

(Author's Note
The photo on the side will be used when Eleanor's POV comes up. The song on the side is Never Let You Go by Justin Bieber. Listen to it while reading)

Alyssa's POV

~3 Days Later~

Today Eleanor leaves and I'm sad that I'll be losing her. She told me the day after Grayson did and I acted sad,but not to the point where she had to worry. Nash and Eleanor were talking right now so I was with Grayson in my room.

"Babe I'm sorry about all this." I looked at Grayson and smiled slightly.

"It's ok." I smiled as I looked at the bow I was wearing the day Nash said he missed Eleanor.

>>FlashBack<<

I walked into the kitchen ready to leave for cheerleading. Skylann and Nash were in there sharing chips. I picked Skylann up and Nash looked at me.

"Tell El I said hi and miss her." I nodded and kissed Skylann's head as I left.

~At Cheer~

I walked up to Eleanor as she was stretching already. She smiled at me and stopped stretching.

"El Nash told me to tell you he said hi and he misses you." Her eyes went wide,but she recovered with a small smile.

>>Flashback Over<<

I smiled that night once I came home Nash kept asking if I told her. Grayson was just looking at me and I drifted off into another flashback.

>>Flashback<<

I walked over to wear we usually stretched and varsity had practice too. I noticed a girl with brown hair stretching where we usually do so I decided to go stretch with her.

"Hi you must be new here. I'm Alyssa." She smiled sliding into her split.

"Hi I'm Eleanor." I smiled and she switched to her other leg.

>>Flashback Over<<

I felt a tear come to my eye as I remembered the first time we met. Grayson came over wrapping his arms around me and kissing my head.

"What's wrong?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Just some memories I'm remembering that your sister and I shared." He smiled at me and El walked into my room.

"Um Lys can I talk to you by yourself for a minute?" She slightly smiled and I nodded. Grayson smile leaving the room and shutting the door.

"Lys I want you to know that no matter what you'll always be my best friend. We have been through so much this last year and a half to give up. You probably know me better then my own mom and I wanted to give you this." She pulled out to little rings and on the inside they said best friends forever. I smiled hugging her tightly as we cried. I pulled away slipping the ring on one of my fingers and she smiled.

"I'll make sure to never loss it." She smiled at me and there was a knock at my door. Nash opened the door with sad eyes and I knew what was happening.

"El your dad is there." Tears tarted pouring down my face as we both cried hard hugging each other. I'm now about to loss me best friend,my sister that's been through hell and back with me. My best friend that lost her sister because of a bully and suffered from anorexia. We pulled away looking at each other Skylann ran into the room crying too because we had to tell her.