Chapter 3

Alyssa's POV

One Month

One month later and El and I are best friends. We'er barley are never together and we could practically be sisters. I was getting ready for a trip to South Carolina for a few days and after winning I got it so Eleanor could come with me. Nash hates the idea,but oh well. I go to my closet and pull out my pink crop top that says 'Calm Down' and whit high waist shorts. After putting them on I head to the bathroom and do my regular makeup. I had back to my room and put on my mint colored high ankle converses. I head downstairs and Nash and mom are down there.

"Mom I will be right back. I'm going to get El." She nodded and Nash groaned. I laughed and walked down the road to her house. I knocked and Danielle answered the door with a smile.

"Hey munchkin." She laughed hugging me and letting me in. I walked into the living room and Diana was in there watching tv.

"Hey Lys El is just in her room if you want to go up. " I thanked her and headed to her room. I walled in and she was just finishing her makeup. She had on a pink crop top that said 'Whatever' black high waist shorts,and her coral colored converses. Her hair in it's natural waves.

"Hey Lys." She said walking over to her iPhone and putting the charger into her bag. I walked over and sat on her bed waiting for her to finish.

"I can already say it's going to be one long car ride." She laughed nodding. "You and Nash in the same car,one of you is going to be dead by the time where half way there." She laughed and grabbed her bag.

"Let's go." We squealed and ran downstairs. She went to the kitchen were her mom and twins were.

"Love you mom." She said hugging her mom, then hugging the twins. "Dani and D I'm leaving." Danielle came running in and jumped to her. She hugged her and Diana walked in.

"Have fun and look good for the boys." Diana said making Greyson throw an apple at her. She laughed and said goodbye one last time before we walked to my house. We walked in and everyones bags where near the door,but mine.

"Lys I need you to get your bag because your leaving in give minutes." Mom said and El and I ran up the stairs to my room. I hurried grabbed my bag and we ran to the van before Nash or Hayes could get the very backseats.

"Haha." We said once the boys noticed we got the very back. We high fived and Nash glared at me.

"Just watch your backs." He sad sitting down causing El and I to laugh harder. We know he does not dare try and get revenge. Mom,dad,and Sky got in and we were on our way. El started to giggle and I gave her a weird look.

"Watch." She said and she was trying to get Nash's phone. I covered my mouth,so he would not turn around. She got it and we took a whole lot of pictures. She ended up talking over 50 selfies of her self. Nash phone started to go off and El hurried to put it back and she did before Nash noticed. We giggled quietly and mom was looking at us with a smile. Skylann and Hayes were sleeping and we were probably half way there now and my stomach started to growl.

"Mom I'm hungry." She said we are stopping at the next McDonalds and said to wake Hayes and Sky. El trying to be mean to Nash slapped his head.

"Sorry thought you were sleeping." He glared at her and she just smiled and looked at me. I laughed I sear that these two will always hate each other. In five minutes we were at McDonalds and Skylann seen the play area.

"Mommy can I play?"She asked with a puppy dog face,I taught her well. Mom nodded and Skylann squealed. We got out and El and I already told mom what we want,so we went to 'watch' Skylann play. The boys followed and Skylann ran into the play area no one was there.

"Want to?"El nodded and we took our shoes off and ran up the stair set with Skylann. Nash was laughing and pointing his phone towards us.

"Nash stop being a creep." He laughed and El rolled her eyes. I came down the slide and El followed. We went to the table with the boys well Sky still played.

"I took a vine of you three. It's some app I just got and you take 10 second videos." I just rolled my eyes as my mom and dad came with the food.

It is probably 11 and we're finally at the hotel on the beach. After eating we just drove the rest of the way. Nash and El probably argued for a good hour causing my mom and dad to laugh. Then El and I feel asleep till we just got here. All us kids grabbed our bag and I grabbed Skylann's bag. After checking in we rood the elevator to the top floor because we have a more then two rooms.

"Ok guys there are three rooms the boys,the girls,and our room. Girls if you don't want Sky in there just tell me." Mom said and El and I walked into our room. There was two beds.

"Lys Im going to get some pjs on." I nodded and El walked out to the bathroom. I changed into my Aero NYC pink T-shirt and grey Nike shorts. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and walked out to the living room where Nash was. El walked out of the bath room wearing a black T-shirt that said 'Free Hugs' and black and white Nike shorts.

"I want a hug." Nash said and El ran from him. He chased her for about five minutes,till he gave up. El stuck yer tongue out and we went to bed.

Author's Note

I'm really starting to think we need a twist in this story.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love you guys

-Alyssa