Chapter 11

(A/N please listen to the song while reading. It will make more sense)

Nash's POV

>>2 Days Later<<

I can't eat

I can't sleep

I can't function right knowing that Eleanor is in the hospital and Lys has been crying ever since she came back from the hospital. Skylann has been trying to get Lys and I both to play,but she does not understand what's happening around here and I'm glad she doesn't because she loves Eleanor. I get off my bed walking out of my room downstairs to do something I should I done a while ago. I slip on a pair of shoes and my coat when my mom seen me.

"Nash honey where are you going?" I looked at her I don't want anyone knowing what I'm doing.

"I'm just going for a run before football season starts." She nodded and I walked out the door and started running down the road. I kept running till I finally made it to the hospital and I went up to the desk.

"Can you tell me what room Eleanor Dolan is in?" The nurse just looked at me,but finally told me and I ran to the elevator pushing the second floor. I got out and started looking for room 128 I finally found it and walked in quietly. She looked so peaceful and I couldn't help,but cry as I sat next to the bed just looking at her.

"Eleanor I'm so sorry this is all my fault everything. If I haven't been so stupid that night when you came over looking for Lys I would have known there was more then what you were telling me. Lys is not doing so good either since she came home when she found out you were in the hospital she just has been in her room crying. I Eleanor well I haven't been my self since you stopped coming over to my house,but when I found out you were in the hospital I broke. I have not ate or sleep since I found out maybe it just some crush I have on you Eleanor,but I love you. I finally said it I love you Eleanor and I know I'm pooring my heart out to you and when you wake you'll have no idea that I said any of this." By the time I was done I had tears in my eyes and I noticed I was holding onto her hand. I closed my eyes as I rested my lips to the top of her hand. When I opened my eyes I seen something on her wrist I wish I never seen.

Scares.

"Eleanor why would you cut? Your so beautiful and perfect you don't need scares on your wrist. I can't live knowing that you cut through your beautiful skin just because something is wrong. Please next time just put down that blade and come talk with Lys." I cried standing up kissing her forehead and left the room in tears. I ran back to my house and my mom looked at me worried when she seen the tears rushing down my face.

"Nash." I ran up the stairs to my room locking the door. My mom started knocking on the door trying to get me to come out. I slide down the door and punched the floor. Why does this have to happen to the girl I love. I know it wasn't right,but this is the only way I can deal with all the pain right now. I walk to my book bag taking out the pencil sharpener and break it taking the blade in my hand and turn my other hand around so the blade is resting on my wrist.

"Please forgive." I said as I pushed down sliding the blade across my wrist.

One time for Eleanor

Another for me being so stupid

And another because it's all my fault.

I watched the blood poor from my wrist as my door opened. That's the last thing I remember.

Author's Note

Sorry guys for the sad chapters. I promise soon thy will start getting happy.

So what are your thoughts on what Nash had to say to Eleanor??

Like it

Love it

Or

Did you get what he said?

Comment what you thought please do I know how to do the next chapter. Love you guys.