Chapter 7

Eleanor's POV

I wake up and I just want to get this over with today. I walk to my bathroom and wash my face and walk to my closet. I pull out a white crop top and my black high waisted skater skirt. After I put them on I walk back to the bathroom and curl my hair adding a side french braid and did my makeup kinda dark. I walked back to my room and grab my black high heels with buckles on the side and put them on. I grab my phone to text Lys and I walk downstairs to the kitchen where Greyson and Ethan were. He slightly smiled to me and I walked to grab a water and sat at the island table where my new puppy was laying.

"El eat something." Ethan handing me a plate with eggs and toast. I took it and went back to my room with Ana following me. I closed my door and set the plate on the floor,so Ana could eat it. I waited ten minutes before walking down and putting my plate in the sink. I heard a knock on the door and Lys came into the kitchen. I hugged her and I had tears in my eyes as we all walked to my mom's van to head to the church.

"El it will be ok I promise you that." I hugged Lys and she rubbed my back. I'm glad I meant her and I don't have to go threw this by myself,even though I have family. We got to the church and everyone was quit and you could her Danielle and I cry the hole way there. The twins were trying to stay strong for Dani and I same with our mom.

"Lys I want to thank you for being here for me at a time like this." She smiled hugging my again when I seen Gracie walking towards us. Everyone else went inside to get ready. I took a deep breath as we walked over and Lys rolled her eyes.

"El I just want to say I'm so sorr-" stopped her.

"Yeah sure you are Diana told me everything you did to her. I don't know even know why you showed up? I mean you hated her when she was alive. You called you whore,fat,ugly,and more and now she is died may I say because of you and you want to act all nice. Fuck you." Gracie and Alyssa where shocked at my outburst. Gracie had a smirk in her face and crossed her arms across her chest.

"You know what Eleanor your right. I HATED your sister when she was alive. Your probably going to end up just like her killing your self because your not perfect. You know what I told your sister the day she killed herself? I told her to go slit her wrist because no one likes or cares about her. So you should keep that in mind you little brat." I was shocked she started walking away.

"Fuck you." I said walking into the church with tears in my eyes. Lys hugged me and we walked to the bathroom,so I could fix my makeup.

"El don't listen to her want me to text someone and have them come? You know my family is coming too?" I nodded I could ask Nash to meet me somewhere,but I really don't want to. We walked out and took our seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Diana was my lovely overprotective sister that I absolutely loved and still love today. I know who pushed her to far,but I'm not going to say that person's name. I remember Diana would always help me on my cheerleading and homework. I miss herI really do. I wish we had more time with her,she was only 17." I brook down and Lys came and we walked into the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lys and I went back to my house well everyone else went to the second part of the funeral. We went to my room and Lys started watching tv as I laid down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To:Nash

Hey can you come over later. I want to talk with you???

From:Nash

No I don't care about you anymore.

To:Nash

You Promised

From:Nash

I don't care about you leave me alone.

I got up and went to my bathroom locking the door. I started crying and started looking for my razor. Once I found it I finally got the blade out after trying many times. I sighed setting it to my wrist it can't hurt that much if Diana ended her life with a blade. I sledded it across and watched as blood rushed out. I dropped the blade and covered my mouth. I went to the kitchen and got the first aid kit putting a bandage around my wrist. I heard a knock in the door and walked over and Nash was there.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes and he looked down at my arm. Shit.

"El did you cut yourself?" I nodded my head and he stud there shocked well he is why I did.

"Nash I have to go to stuff." I said about to close the door,but he stopped me.

"You cut because of me. I'm the reason why you cut." He had tears in his eyes. He finally guessed the right answer. I don't want anything to do with him anymore.

"Yes I cut because of you. I don't want anything to do with you anymore." I closed and locked the door sliding down it. I cried resting my head in my hands. Maybe I will end up just like Diana and kill myself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Eleanor wake up." Lys yelled shacking me. I opened my eyes and I was crying and breathing heavily. Lys hugged me as I cried,so that was all a dream Nash did not leave me.

Author's Note

So guys I'm not doing volleyball because I got really bad bruises from it. I'm starting dance Wensday and I'm excited I will be updating again Friday because my teacher said they will give us no homework on fridays. No updated Wensday for any of my books. Also go check out Letter To Diana.

Love you guys