01

Y/n~

"Y/n, hun wake up~." 

The sound of my eommas voice was heard. Echoing throughout the room. I rubbed at my eyes. 

"Y/n don't you remember? You're moving out today, Better get packing so we can start moving your stuff to your new dorm. College is starting tomorrow and you're already late for the season." I heard her footsteps start to trail off. 

"When you're ready come downstairs,  i'm making pancakes. Go freshen up. There's a towel in the bathroom." My eomma yelled. I made my way to the bathroom and stripped from my pajamas. The water was hot but not burning. I let the water run down my body as a showered. After washing my hair I decide to head out. Can't waste any time today. College is in less than twenty four hours and I still haven't had an official dorm room. I'm really hoping to make some new friends. High school was tough. 

I moved here to Seoul with my family. I have an older brother who works as a high school teacher. Like I said, high school was tough and it was for that reason. My older brother was adopted when he was eleven. I was still very young. Him and I don't look alike. He always drove me to school and when students seen me get out of his car, rumors were spread and fast. We came to Seoul for a fresh start. 

As I walk out of the bathroom the smell of pancakes filled the air. My eomma was always the best at cooking. I've never eaten anything better. I walk downstairs and lean against the counter. 

"Ah~ Eomma?" I said looking around. "Wheres appa?" She just sighed and looked at me. "You know he is a busy man Y/n. He's dealing with something that has to do with his company. He left earlier this morning he should be back later, and if not we will stop by your dorm." She gave me a smile and turned back around to finish cooking. 

"Okay, I'm going upstairs to start packing. Call me down when breakfast it ready." I said as I started to head up the stairs. My eomma stopped me. "Y/n! Your brother is coming to help you move! He's already left his home and is heading our way. I'll send him up when he gets here." 

"Kamsa eomma! I yelled back. As I head back up the stairs I hear my phone ring from my room. I pick up my pace so I can get to it before the call ends. My phone read "unknown". 

"Annyeonghaseyo? Who is this?" I say.

"Y/n! My favorite sister! What's the address?" My brothers voice said.

"Oh it's (YourAddress) and you pabo, You only have one sister." I say laughing.

"I'm not the pabo! Look who's talking! Watch for me." He said back and hung up.

My brothers name is Hyun-Shik. I grew up with him so sometimes I forget we're not siblings by blood. Even though we certainly don't look alike at all. 

I start pack away everything that was on my desk. I take down the pictures that are attatched to my mirror. So many memories.  My family is wealthy since my father owned a company. He's very successful but I don't get to see him as much as i'd like. It's summer so I expected him so work long but not go off on so many business trips. I see my father two weeks per month. I take enough pictures to remember things thankfully.

As I start to head over to my walk in closet i'm pulled back and put into a head lock. I scream which caused my brother to laugh hysterically. "YAH! YOU PABO. YOU SCARED ME!" I yell punching his arm playfully. He let me go and made his may towards my dresser and started to take clothes out and he placed them in suitcases. 

The college I was going wasn't a normal college with normal dorms. This college had dorms with two rooms, a living room, and a kitchen. It was like an apartment. They provided their students with a queen sized bed in each room and a dresser. The living room also included a couch and a tv. All I need to bring is my simple things, Clothes, Makeup, room decor, hair products, etc. 

****

After we ate breakfast we started to move my boxes and suitcases into the car. "Yah! Be careful with my stuff!" I yell at Shik after he literally threw my suitcases into the trunk of his car. 

"Calm down Y/n! Nothing broke.. or at least I don't think so." Shik said and got into the drivers seat. I placed my boxes in the back seat of his car and got in the passengers seat. "Seat belt." Shik said and with that we dove off. 

Word count: 810