06

Y/n~ 

My eyes fluttered open once I heard my alarm clock. After class I get to hang out with Hoseok and i'm looking forward to it. I got up from my bed and walked into the hallway. I peeked my head in Taehyung's room and he wasn't there. Then I turned my head and seen him sleeping on he couch. What a slob. 

I walked into the bathroom and showered. When I got out I threw on some dark blue jeans with rips in the knees and a white hoodie. I quickly grabbed my bag, and my phone. I'll eat later. I shut the door making sure it was loud enough to wake up Taehyung. 

As I got to class I took a seat at where I sat yesterday and put my bag next to me. I was about ten minutes early so I stuck my earbuds in my ears and started listening to exo.

( In this story every other kpop group is still a group. Bts isn't though. )

"It's the love shot."

I sighed. "Their voices are heavenly." I said quietly to myself. "Right?" I hear a familer voice say next to me. I jumped and turned my head causing my earbuds to fall out of my ears. I noticed Hoseok face and smiled.

"Your music is loud." He said pointing at my earbuds that are now dangling. " Anyways, is anyone sitting here?" He asked.

"Nope." I said and started to wrap my earbuds up. I stuck them back into my bag and me and Hoseok chatted until class started. Good job Taehyung, you're going to be late again. 

Mr. Sung walked in and greeted us. The door swung open causing everyone to dart their heads to the sudden movement. 

"Taehyung, don't make this a normal thing." Mr. Sung said and motioned him to sit down. I seen him look up at the seat next to me with a shocked expression. He walked up to us. "Hobi you're sitting in my seat." He said. 

"From what I know there aren't assigned seats." I said smirking at him. He glared at me for a second and smirked back. "Stay out of this kitten." I rolled my eyes and seen Mr. Sung standing there waited for Taehyung to sit down. 

"Just take a seat Taehyung. You don't want another detention." Mr. Sung said and Taehyung glared and me and Hoseok then sat down where Hoseok used to sit. I seen he girl he sat next to giggle. "Must be one of his fan girls, she's freaking out." Hoseok said laughing.  I nodded and laughed with him.

****

"Finally class is over, now for the fun part. M'lady?" Hoseok said bowing. He put his hand out for me to grab. "Shall we?" He asked. "Stop you're embarrassing." I said laughing. He laughed at my comment and we grabbed our bags and walked out. 

"Your or my car?" Hoseok asked. "Yours, mine is in repair right now." He nodded and we walked over to his car. 

****

"So what happened?" Hoseok asked. We were sitting at a small cafe. We we're both hungry after class so we came here before walking around Seoul. 

I swallowed my coffee and continued. "Well then once they seen it the first time I guess a lot of the girls were, I don't know? Jealous? I don't see why though my brother is so ugly." I laughed. "That's the only reason that can come to my head. They were jealous so they started to spread rumors about me and him sleeping together." I squirmed in my seat from disgust. "He's my brother though so I would never." I said and Hoseok laughed. 

"Hoseok oppa are you do-" Hoseok cut me off. "Drop the 'oppa' it makes me feel old, and you can call me 'Hobi'". He laughed. I nodded then repeated myself. "Hobi are you done?" I said standing up to throw away my empty cup. He stood up too and we threw our trash away and left the cafe.

"We'll leave the car here." Hobi and said and we started walking. We finally ended up in the bigger and busier part of Seoul. We talked and laughed non-stop. I gasped, "Let's go in here I want merchandise." I said tugging on Hobi's. We walked in the crowded store and looked around. 

"Oh my god there's winner merch!" I said looking at the shirts on the rack. I seen Hobi turn around and start talking to someone.

"Namjoon meet Y/n." I turned around from hearing my name and I was greeted with a tall man. His dimples were breathtaking. 

"Y/n meet Namjoon, He's a friend of mine, and Tae's." I nodded and smiled. "Annyeong~" 

"Awe, She's cute. You scored Hoseok." Namjoon said and hit Hobi's arm. I blushed and widened my eyes in confusion and shock. "Pabo, she's a friend." 

"Oh okay, Also there's a party tomorrow night, are you bringing anyone?" Namjoon asked. Hobi put his hand on his chin and acted like he was thinking. Then he turned to me. "You busy tomorrow night?" He asked and I just shook my head. I wasn't planning anything. "Yes i'm bringing Y/n and who ever she wants to bring." I smiled. "Can I being my friend Jimin?" They widened their eyes and looked at each other. 

"As in PARK Jimin?" Namjoon said. I nodded slowly. "No way? You know him!? He was in our dance group when we were in America a while ago." Hobi said. "Was Tae in it too?" I asked. Namjoon nodded. "Aish, that boy." I said underneath my breath. 

I pulled out my phone and dialed in a number. "Jimin why didn't you tell me you knew Tae?" I asked. "What?" he answered. I could tell he was sleepy. I could see Hobi and Namjoon looking at me. 

"My friend said he knew you and that you were in a dancing group with a couple people while you were in America, Tae was in it, Pabo." I said laughing. "That was Tae? Taehyung? Really?" He replied. "You must've been drunk too." I laughed "I have to go, tomorrow you're coming with me to a party so-" I said then hung up before he could deny it. 

****

"Today was fun, tomorrow is the party so it'll be even better. Weird that they made us start school on a Wednesday. Friday kind of felt rushed. I'll pick you up tomorrow along with Jimin. I'll text you the time. I have some thing I need to do before the party." Hobi said as we walked to our building. "Alright, Good night Hobi." I said and walked away.

As I unlocked the door I walked and in and took off my shoes. I started to walk to my room and seen Taehyung's door open. He was in bed with a different girl from yesterday. They were napping so I closed the door and walked straight to my bed. I don't care if I was still in my clothes. I was tired so I went underneath my blankets and feel right to bed.

Word count: 1176

A/n; 

It's Tae's birthday (::    What a cutie uwu