13

Taehyung~

"Believe it or not, I've only had one girlfriend. I was her first Boyfriend.  It was the second year of high school when he all met. Even Jimin he was a friend of Yoongi's at the time. One day we were hanging out and I invited my girlfriend. Her name was Eujoon. She was beautiful. We were both still young. Sure Jungkook was younger than me and Eujoon but that didn't stop him. He got Eujoon's first kiss. I didn't. I brushed it off. Whatever it's not that big of a deal. They said they were drunk so I let it slide. Then it was Senior year in high school so me and Eujoon were Sunbaes to Jungkook. I couldn't make it to prom night and-" I sighed. "I guess she wasn't satisfied with me anymore. She slept with Jungkook. HE FUCKIN STOLE HER FROM ME. SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled. 

Y/n grabbed my hand. I was shocked by how cold her hands were. " I understand that must of hurt Tae, but I'm confused. What does this have to do with me not hanging out with Jungkook?" Y/n asked. 

I know my feelings towards Y/n but is it the right time to tell her? She probably wont return the same feelings. I know she doesn't feel the same. 

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU Y/N. OKAY?!" I sighed. "I like you, a lot. After me and Eujoon ended things I slept with other girls. I tried finding the right girl but they only liked me because I was popular and handsome. But, you. You argued back. You didn't fall at my feet. Now I just want to keep you happy and safe. I understand if you don't feel the same. I don't expect you to." I leaned backwards so I was laying on the bed now. 

"That's almost everything off my chest. I also get really jealous when you're hanging out with him." I laughed. I looked at Y/n. She was just sitting there. She didn't look shocked just 'lost'. 

"You like me?" She asked with no emotion. I nodded. "Yeah, I do. It's okay I know how many times you've friend zoned me." I laughed awkwardly. "I know this is really soon and stuff but will you be mine? You can think about it just tell me wh-" 

My sentence was interrupted by the knocking at the front door. We both looked at each other. I got up and walked towards the living room leaving Y/n in my room. It was an older guy. Maybe in his early thirties? 

"Who are you?" He asked, "Where's Y/n?" He continued. I asked him back, "Who are you?" He looked at me annoyed. "I'm Lee Shik, Y/n's older brother." He said. "Oh, come in. I'll get her." I said quickly and walked towards my room again.

"Can we talk about this later? You have a visitor." I said and tilted my head so it pointed at the living room. She walked out, "Shik!" "Y/n! How's my baby sister been?" 

They were having a conversation but I was standing their confused. "Which one of you are adopted?" I said then covered my mouth after noticing that it was rude. They both laughed.

"No it's fine, I was." The guy said. 

Y/n~

Tae and Shik seemed to be getting along really well. I couldn't help but just stare at Tae. I know hes aware of my staring but, I don't care. I took in all his features. Damn he was right, he is handsome. This is the first time a guy has actually confessed to me. I always confessed and was always rejected. I might like Tae? His change in personality lately has given me a whole different prescriptive of him. 

I might actual say yes to him. 

Word count; 631

A/n; this was.. something? could be better but its okay.