12

Y/n~ 

I woke up from Tae's lamp shining in my face. I guess the lights are back on. I tried moving but Tae was still sleeping and his grasp was way to strong for me to move. I gave up and fell back asleep. 

Taehyung~ 

I woke up and seen Y/n sleeping soundly. I didn't want to wake her so I slowly removed my arm from under her. Guess I failed. She stretched and yawned. "Good morning." I said looking at her giving her my signature boxy smile. 

"Good morning Tae, what time is it?" She said sitting up and rubbing her eyes. I turned to my side table next to me and checked my phone. "It's noon already. Got any plans?" She shook her head side to side. Great.

"Cool then, go get ready we're going out to eat." I said getting out of bed. "Alright i'm gonna go shower then." I smirked at her. "Mind if I join?" I winked. She looked like she just seen a ghost. "Y/n, I'm only joking! Go on." I said while laughing. 

Y/n~ 

As I walked towards my room for clothes to change into I noticed I smelt like Tae. He always smelt like some cologne. It was strong but not over powering. It smelt quite nice. I got my clothes and made my way into the bathroom. I showered and got out. I threw on a colorful windbreaker and some leggings paired with my Adidas. I put my hair in a messy but cute bun. 

"Tae i'm hungry let's leave." I whined as I walked out of the bathroom. "I was just waiting on you. Let's go. 

We walked to his car and drove to a near by cafe. 

Taehyung~

Y/n was munching on pancakes. "So Y/n, tell me about yourself. I don't know much." I wan't to get to know her. Sure I might like her now but maybe I'll love her later. 

"Well uh." She said swallowing her food. "I moved here to Seoul a while ago to start new. In high school, I had a lot of rumors spread about me sleeping with one of the teachers and it was insane." She laughed. 

"But of course that Isn't true you haven't even had your first kiss yet." I said drinking some of the tea that me and y/n ordered. She laughed awkwardly. "Yeah about that.." She trailed off.

"I'm telling this to you because we're friends and I don't want to keep it from you so..." She trailed off again. Friends friends friends. Okay I get it Y/n, stop friend-zoning me, please. It hurts.

"Jungkook-" She started but before she could answer the waiter came to ask if we needed anything. "No, thank you." I said and looked back at Y/n. "Jungkook what?" 

"Jungkook kissed me-" My blood started to boil. Of course he did. He steals everything from me. He stole Eujoon's first kiss, He stole Eujoon's virginity, He stole Eujoon away from me. Now he stole Y/n's first kiss. What's next huh?

"He what?" I bit the inside of my cheek to keep me from yelling. "He kissed me Tae-" "What the fuck is wrong with him?!" I slammed my fist against the table. 

I sighed. "Please. Please Y/n, stay away from him." I said looking down at the table. 

Y/n~

Tae slammed his fist's against the table making a loud sound. I jumped. 

"Please. Please Y/n, stay away from him." He said looking down. Why do I need to stay away from him? "What are you talking about Tae?" I asked both confused and mad. 

"Let's go back to the dorm. I'll tell you everything." He said and we paid and walked towards his car. The whole car ride was dead silent. You could only hear mine and Tae's steady breathing. 

We arrived on campus and he quickly got out and went around to open the door for me. He took my hand and pulled me towards our dorm. "Tae-" "Wait Y/n." He cut me off. I gulped and walked with him. 

He dragged me to his room and we sat on his bed. It was quiet for a couple minutes as we looked every where but at each other. 

"Y/n, what was your first impression of me? Be honest." He asked. "You want honest? I thought you were a total douche and fuckboy." I said with a straight face. 

"Harsh." He said laughing. "Now how about Jungkook?" I was quiet for a second. 

"Well I thought he was very sweet." I blushed a little at the thought of our kiss. 

"That's where you're wrong Y/n. Please before I even tell you anything promise me you'll stop hanging out with him alone." He said. 

I thought for a second. No more alone time with Kookie? What? Why though? There was no talking. I could feel Tae's gaze on me.

"I promise." I said looking right into Tae's eyes. 

Word count; 810