25

Y/n~

Ayno and I stopped at a small restaurant and ate. "Up for seconds?" Ayno asked. I sighed and looked down and patted my stomach. "Yoonho, i'm always up for seconds." I said then laughed. 

"Do you like frozen yogurt? There's a small place down the street." He said pointing towards a direction i'm assuming the frozen yogurt place was at. "I love frozen yogurt." I said and we walked to our destination. 

We walked in and didn't hesitate on getting our little cups and filling them up to the brim and adding small toppings to make it even better. Before Ayno could pay I took money out and paid. "Because you paid for dinner." I assured him. He slowly put his card back into his wallet. 

"You guys make such a cute couple. Enjoy your cold treat, have a good night!" The woman behind the counter said. I knew we weren't a couple so I shook it off. "Do we really look like a couple?" Ayno asked before stuffing his face with food. 

"I don't know." I shrugged as we kept walking. Ayno stopped walking and pulled my arm. "Excuse me noona, but do we look like a couple?" He asked towards an older lady. Did he really just- I looked away trying not to laugh. 

"Yes, and a lovely one." I heard her say and we started walking again. I couldn't help but laugh. "Did you really have to do that?" I said with the small plastic spoon in my mouth. "Yeah I did, now you're turn. There's a guy up there, ask when we reach him." 

I raised my eyebrow but smiled. "Okay, Okay." I said and walked till us and the man crossed paths. "Excuse me opp-" He stopped and looked up. Shit. "I mean, Mino... Boss. I'm-- gosh." He smiled. "Y/n, I didn't know you liked to walk around calling men you see on the streets, 'oppa'." He said sarcastically and laughed. 

I smiled and covered my face. "It was a dare." I peeked though my fingers and looked at Mino. "It's okay. Also, would you mind doing a favor for me?" I shook my head, "No, I wouldn't mind. What is it?" 

"Well, I just had to fire two employees for.. making out in the back." He said disgusted. "Can you come in after class tomorrow? It would really help, and you'll get more on your check." I nodded. 

"Does that mean you're hiring? I've actually been looking for a job for a while." Ayno said. I looked up at him. "I am yeah but, aren't you two a couple? I'd have to give you two different times for literally the reason why I fired the others." 

I was taken aback from what he said. I shook my head. "No, no, no. We're just friends that's all." I smiled and assured Mino. "All right, Bring your friend with you tomorrow and i'll interview him." He said then walked off. 

"I guess I work tomorrow." I said then took another spoonful of frozen yogurt in my mouth. "Want to go to the park?" He asked and I smiled. "Of course." 

As we approached the park I threw my empty cup away and ran towards the swings. The sun was starting to set and it was golden hour. As I jumped onto the swing Ayno came and sat in the other one. 

"Y/n, I have a question."

Word count; 569

A/n; again this was a bit short but i'll try to get more than one out today.