03

Y/n~

Finally, peace and quiet. Shik was super loud. I've grown used to it but it was still very obnoxious. I decided to just make ramen. As I cooked I hoped my roommate would have shown up. Still nothing. I'll probably see them tomorrow. Classes will start early in the morning hopefully I get to meet them after, maybe even befriend them? 

After I ate I changed and quickly slid underneath my blanket. I was nervous as hell for tomorrow. I didn't even find where my class was earlier. Stop worrying y/n you'll be fine. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep 

****

*Ring ring ring* 

The sound of my alarm clock echoed through my room. I slam my hand on top of it causing it to fall over. I swung my legs over my bed and stood up. I groaned and opened my door. I peaked into my roommates room. Still no trace of them. I made my way over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. 

After I showered I changed into something comfortable. I don't want to over dress but I don't want to look lazy? I threw on a comfy romper. It was a pale pink over the shoulder romper that was more fitting around the waist. I matched it with black converse. I quickly grabbed a granola bar, my bag, and my phone and walked out towards the main building with all the classes.

I left a bit earlier so I could find my class. This year I was only planning to take one course. I wanted a bachelor degree in environmental science. As I walked into the building there were a pile of maps on a counter so I picked one up. The paper consisted of a list where all the classes were and which ones were which and a map on the back. I skimmed the list. "Environmental science in room 23". I turned the paper around and walked towards the direction room twenty three was located. 

As I walked in the lecturer was at his desk and there were a few other students in the room too busy doing other things. I pulled my phone out. The bright screen read " 9:34 ". Class started at nine fifty so I still had a fair amount of time. I took a seat all the way in the back and pulled out my phone.

To: Shik

"Shik, help i'm bored." 

I texted Shik and he answered unbelievably quick.

From: Shik

"What time does your class start?"

To: Shik

"At nine fifty so I still have a little over ten minutes left."

Other students started to walk in taking seats. Everyone sat far from each other at separate spots. I put my bag on the seat next to me so no one sat there. 

From: Shik

"Well my class already started around four minutes ago. I'm letting them pick seats and they're about done. Dad said he wanted to have dinner tonight so we can talk later. See ya." 

I slumped back in my seat and sighed. I just played games on my phone until class officially started. Thank god no one sat by me I wasn't ready to socialize with people yet.

Once class started the lecturer started to take attendance. I sat there until my name was called.

"Lee y/n?" He said and I raised my hand. He nodded and continued. Once he was done he started to introduce himself. "Hello class, seems like most of us are here except for.." he looked at his paper. "..one. I'm Mr. Sung. It isn't hard to pronounce so I do not want to hear anyone call me sir, oppa, or Mr. S. As you know by now this is environmental sci-" Mr. Sung was interrupted by a loud sound. The door swung open and a guy walked in. 

"You must be.. Kim Taehyung?" Mr. Sung said. "Ne, that is I." The guy said and grinned. 

"Well Mr. Kim you're late. This is warning." He said and looked around. "Looks like I had just enough seats. You can go and sit next to Lee Y/n." Mr. Sung said and pointed towards me. 

Oh great. Kim Taeyeong? Taehung? Taehyung? Yeah Taehyung. Kim Taehyung started to walk up the steps and towards where I was sitting.

"Lucky you." He said and pushed my bag off the seat. "Excuse me?" I said and looked at him confused.

"clueless?" He said and looked back towards the front. "Who do you think you are?" I said laughing. "Oh kitten, I was crowned the king of college a week ago. You should be happy you get to sit next to-" 

"Taehyung, Y/n talking on the first day? Detention both of you after class. Everyone else this shows you that talking during my class isn't allowed." Mr. Sung said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yah! Great job pabo." I said and directed my attention back to what Mr. Sung was saying. 

Word count: 831