11

A/n; sorry for not posting lately, I've been kind of busy. Enjoy the next couple chapters. If you haven't already , check out my other book, very much appreciated. Thank you. 

Taehyung~

I mean sure.. she's really cute, funny, her laugh is adorable, and I guess her voice isn't that annoying. Do I like Y/n? No I can't. I've only known her for a few days and we don't talk. Yet I get a feeling when i'm with her. Like she's all mine and I need to keep her happy. Seeing her with Jungkook is so frustrating though. I get so jealous. Shit, I think I like Y/n. 

"I'm tired, today was fun though. I'm going to head off to bed okay?" She said. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts. "Oh yeah, right. If you need me for some reason i'll be in my room kitten." I said then winked. 

****

Y/n~

I was in bed staring at the corner where my desk was. On top of it was a small lamp. But, all of a sudden the lights when out. No no no no. I sat up quickly, I've always been afraid of the dark. Well not the dark itself but whatever hides in the dark. Too many horror movies. I look around and remember what Tae said.

"If you need me for some reason i'll be in my room kitten." 

Yep I need him to find out why the lights went off. I threw my legs over the bed and quickly ran out my room. Who knows what could be lurking in there. The living room was a big brighter because the amount of light coming from the windows. I knocked on Tae's door. 

Taehyung~

I heard a knock on my door. I knew she would come. Someone probably blew a fuse in the building and everyone's electricity went off or something. I got up and opened the door to an anxious Y/n. Gwiyeonpda. (cute,  귀엽다)

She turned back around to face me. "Need something?" I asked leaning against the door frame. She was shorter than me so I towered over her. "U-uh, yeah. The lights t-they um. They went off. Do you know why?" She asked looking down. Ah, she's so adorable. 

My heart was racing as I got an idea. "I mean if you want you can stay in my room tonight, I don't mind." I shrugged like it was nothing but the thought of Y/n with me all night, In the same bed, shoots electricity through my body. 

She looked at me and back at her room. I poked my head around the frame of my door and seen how much darker it was in her room. That room didn't have windows as for mine had two. The street light's outside shined through my curtains casting some light in my room. 

"Okay but, we're building a pillow barrier." She said and crossed her arms over her chest. I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Don't worry about it, I won't do anything, I respect you Y/n." She looked at me.

"Two words. Pillow. Barrier." She said as she walked towards the living room to get the couch pillows. I sighed and walked back into my room. She walked in a couple seconds later and started building a little wall in the middle of my bed. 

We got in bed and I threw the blanket over me. "What the fuck Tae, share." She said tugging the blanket to her side. "It's my blanket." I said pulling it back. "Go get mine then." She sat up and pouted. 

"That's funny if you think i'm getting up princess." I teased. "Well i'm cold!" She whined more. "You know if there wasn't a pillow wall here I could hold you jagi." She rolled her eyes and threw the pillows in between us off the bed. "ONLY BECAUSE I'M COLD. DON'T THINK THAT I WANT TO YOU HOLD ME OR ANYTHING. I JUST WANT MORE OF THE BLANKET." She yelled. 

I put my hands up in defeat. "Alright alright! Now come here." After I said that I engulfed her in my safe embrace and a couple minutes later I could hear her light snores. I slowly drifted to sleep soon afterwords. 

Word count; 709

A/n; I'm not sure if I liked this chapter but at least I got it out.