23

Y/n~

I looked down at my bag and quickly wiped my tears away. "Mianhae!" I said bowing. As I went to grab my bag another hand reached for it. . 

 Before I touched it I drew my hand away. The same milky white color. I looked up. "Yoongi-ah!" I said a little surprised. "Y/n." He said. My heart fluttered. There was something about the way he said it. 

Yoongi looked into my eyes and then down at the bag. "Why do you have a huge duffel bag?" I sighed disappointed. What was I expecting? My life isn't like some cheesy kdrama. I looked at the bag in his hand then back up at him emotionless. 

"I'm running away." He looked down at me with no expression. Yoongi raised his shoulders up and let them fall while sighing. "Alright..." 

Aigoo.. I looked at him confused. Seriously? I furrowed my eyebrows as he passed my bag over to me. I grabbed the strap and took it slowly. I turned on my heel and took a step forward but was very unsuccessful. 

"Why exactly are you.. 'running away'?" Yoongi let go of my wrist to make finger quotations around "running away". I stood there trying to think of an excuse. There's no point in lying. I looked at him, "Me and Tae broke up, it's find of hard seeing him right now?" I said smiling. I didn't want it to seem like it was bothering me. 

"Where are you staying?" He asked. My eyes wondered around as I was thinking. Where was I staying? I made my lips into a straight line and shrugged for the five thousandths time. "I don't know." I said tilting my head. 

"Maybe with Jungkook, probably Hoseok because he has a random extra room in his dorm so I guess i'll 'run away' to there." I said mimicking the same finger quotations he did. I nodded. "Yeah probably with Hoseok." 

I really didn't think this through.

He looked at me and I looked back. We were having this awkward staring contest without noticing it. "I um.. should probably get goi--" 

"Jagi, who's this?" I felt two hands hand on my shoulders. I stood there confused and turned my head slowly. "Yoonho? What are yo-" 

"Why didn't you answer my texts?" I stood there still confused. "What texts.."I said looking down at my phone.

" 23 texts from Ayno oppa. "

"How did you... you gave me your number.. what?" I said quietly to myself still dumbfounded. How did he get my number? He gave me his number not the other way around... Who the fuck is Ayno? Does Yoonho go by Ayno? What the fuck? 

"So, you're friends with my girlfriend?" Yoonho asked Yoongi. Girlfriend? What is happening? I looked between Yoonho and Yoongi. Yoongi was taller than me but Yoonho was taller than both of us so it was sort of intimidating. 

Yoongi and I looked at each other. He looked at confused as I was. "I.. Yeah I'm friend with her." Yoongi said but it sounded more like a question. I giggled as I still tried to process what was happening. 

"I'm gonna.. go now?" Yoongi said pointing behind him and walking towards mine and Tae's dorm. I looked back at Yoonho. "Ayno?" He smiled. "It's a nickname." 

"Girlfriend?" I said a bit more confused. "You looked like you were in an awkward situation so I-uh.." He trailed off as he rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled and nodded awkwardly. This was all so, I don't know. Awkward?

"Oh you must be wondering.. I came up here to ask if you were doing anything after class, maybe we can hang out? Also why do you have a huge duffel bag? It looks like there's a dead body inside." I laughed. 

"Yeah, I mean no, well yeah but, Aish why can't I talk?" I laughed some more. "No I don't have any plans after class, Yeah we could hang out." I clarified myself. He smiled back. Oh my god, that smile. 

"You have my number.. somehow.. and I have yours so just message me after class and we can figure something out." I smiled and walked off to the elevator with Ayno. 

As it opened Jin and Jungkook stood there with worried expressions. "WHERE WERE YOU? WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" Jin yelled with concern. 

"I-- uh--" Hi stuttering welcome back. I glanced at Ayno signalling him to help me explain. 

"She bumped into me and her bag like exploded." He said. I looked at him and back at Jungkook and Jin. I looked away trying not to laugh but I failed. "That's such a lie." I said while smiling. 

"Y/n, class starts in like seven minutes." Jungkook said. My eyes widened and I gulped. "Fuck.. i'm gonna be so late.." I turned towards Ayno. "Text me later!" Then I faced Jungkook and Jin. "I'm staying with Hoseok don't worry about me!" I said and ran off with my bag. 

I got to Hobi's dorm and reached for the handle and turned it. It clicked open. Why isn't it locked? I shook my head and ran into the extra room. Hobi must have already left for class since it started in three minutes. I dropped my bag on the extra bed and rummaged through it. I remembered to put my books in it before I left my dorm thank god. 

I took them out and printed towards the main building. Two minutes. One minute. I ran in right before nine fifty and looked up at my seat. 

I was panting from running and threw my head back when I noticed who was sitting next to my normal spot. Great, Tae made it before me. I walked up to it and sat down still panting. Our professor walked in and everyone went quiet. As he started his lecture Tae turned to me. 

"Y/n, please let me explain." He whispered. I shook my head and tried to listen to what Mr. Sung was saying. Tae reached for my hand but as soon as I felt his touch I yanked it back and put it in my lap. 

"Y/n.......Y/n." He tried gaining my attention. I scooted my chair a bit further from his so he would get the point that I don't want to talk to him.

"Y/N WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?" He yelled and stood up from his seat. I sat there stunned. I glanced around, everyone was looking. We both just looked at each other. 

"Mr. Kim, Detention." Mr. Sung said. I sighed and class continued. 

Word count; 1097 

A/n; um.. this was a very interesting chapter.. this took me like two hours and its shIt lmAOoAOo