19

A/n; i want to get this chapter out so.. im making this up as a go (: enjOy

Y/n~

"Yes, that's why i'm here." I said sipping on the coffee. Jungkook fiddled with his fingers then sighed, " Do you love Tae?" He asked. "You've been together for less than twenty four hours so be honest." I set my mug down on the table.

"Well, of course." I shrugged. "Y/n, if you don't mind me asking. How many relationships have you been in?" Mun-hee's face showed up in my mind. "I- uh, one. Why?" I asked embarrassed. "Why?" He said. I looked at him dumbfounded. 

"I've always been rejected." I said and laughed awkwardly. "How long was the relationship." More memories flooded into my head. My heart started to race as I shook my head. "Three years." I said twirling the mini straw in my coffee. 

"How long ago?" I looked back up at him. "Uh.." I thought, "Around a year ago, what's with all the questions?" I asked still confused. 

"Y/n, you know I love you but are you sure you don't just feel this way because you crave it? I'm not saying you're desperate or anything I swear. But, maybe it's because he confessed, that now you want to feel loved. Like you just said it's been a year since you were loved in a romantic way." 

More memories. I shook my head violently and squeezed my eyes shut. "Stop." I mumbled. "Stop what?" Jungkook asked. "Stop." I said louder. 

Jungkook~

I looked at Y/n confused. She was shaking her head and rocking back and forward in her seat. I reached for her hand but she pulled away quickly. She looked up and me, fear filled her eyes. "Y/n are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Did Tae hurt-" She cut me off.

"No. I need air can we go to a park or something?" I nodded and stood up from my seat. I pulled my wallet out and sat money on the table. Y/n stood there frozen. I put my arm around her and walked her towards a park. 

We sat down on a bench and it was silent. I glanced over at Y/n and cleared my throat. "So?" 

She smiled and turned her body towards me. "Sorry." She shrugged. Her voice was faint. "No it's okay, you need to let something out, I can tell. Go for it." She took a deep breath. 

"My second year of High school was rough. My parents argued so much that my older brother told me to move in with him. I had quite a lot of friends but I was never close enough to any of them to talk about what was happening at home. I got really quiet and one of my classmates noticed it and asked if something was wrong. I couldn't hold it back so I told him everything. He knew it was tough for me and although I never thought of harming myself he made sure I never did. He was really caring for me. I could tell him anything I felt like and we got really close and soon became a couple. It was a healthy relationship till our last year. Everyone was losing their virginity and sleeping around. He became more popular and started wanting things from me but I was never ready. One day he hit me and it turned to a full on beating. I had bruises all down my thighs. I was extremely close with Jimin and I still am. He was having a party and it was taking place at an indoor pool. I rejected going but then he pouted and I gave in. He noticed the bruises and got really mad. His name was Mun-hee, my ex. Jimin.. sorta got rid of Mun-hee and It took me a year to recover from the trauma now i'm here with Tae." Y/n said. 

I sat there trying to process everything she just said. I sighed then hugged her. She rested her head on my chest and silently sobbed into my shirt leaving a wet spot. After a minute or two she stopped and wiped her tears. 

"You don't think Tae would ever-" I shrugged, "I don't know Y/n. Maybe? He was really possessive with his first girlfriend." I said. 

Well shit now I feel bad for what I just did, Tae is going to kill me when he finds out who I sent his way.

Word count; 739

A/n; oh yikes that was intense. i didn't know i was gonna go that rout.