15

A/n; MAFJHNVJ SORRY FOR KILLING PEOPLE WITH THAT PICTURE ^^

Y/n~

"Hobi, where are we going?" I look over at him. He's to concentrated on the road. He looked at me then back forwards. "It's a surprise." He said. 

Ding Ding

From: Tae oppa~

Where are you guys going?

To: Tae oppa~

When the fuck did you end up in my contacts?

From: Tae oppa~

Did you just find out?

To: Tae oppa~

I'm changing your name.

From: Tae Tae

Answer my question.

To: Tae Tae

I have no idea, he said it was a surprise. 

From: Tae Tae

Tell me when you find out. 

To: Tae Tae

Since when did I have to check in with you?

From: Tae Tae

Since your brother said so. 

I groaned in annoyance. "You good?" Hobi asked glancing at me. "Yeah, i'm okay. How much longer?" I ask looking out the window. "Five minutes? Not much longer." He said. I nodded.

From: Tae Tae

Don't ignore me. 

Hello?

Y/n?

To: Tae Tae

Oh my bad, we're almost there. 

From: Tae Tae

Alright text me when you arrive. 

To: Tae Tae 

Yes, sir. 

I put my phone down in my lap and looked out the window until we got to where ever we were going. 

Hoseok~

"We're here!" I yelled and parked the car. It was a big field with a forest. "Where exactly are we? Are you planning to murder me?" Y/n laughed. I got out and walked around the car to open her door. 

"No, not exactly my plans. Come on." I grabbed her wrist gently and guided her through the forest. There was already a little path from how many times me and the boys would go through here to just hang out. 

"It's not much but I thought I'd bring you here." I said.

Y/n~

"Holy shit. Hobi, this place is beautiful." I said admiring my surroundings. There was a small clear lake with little fishes swimming through it. Right next to it was a little cabin. "Kinda sketchy, but mostly beautiful." I correct myself. 

"I'm not going to murder you Y/n, calm down." Hobi said laughing. "What's inside?" I walked towards the small cabin and pushed the door open slightly. It was pitched black inside. Wow so pretty. I felt around for a light switch. Hobi walked in and flicked the lights on. 

My jaw dropped. "Holy-" I was at a loss of words. "Y/n, it's just a cabin--" 

"It's so pretty though." I said pulling his sleeve. "What's up there?" I asked pointing to the ladder leading to the ceiling with a push up door. "Oh, that's our little hangout room." 

"Can we go up?" I ask walking towards it. "No, not yet. First we eat." A voice came from. It didn't sound like Hobi. We both turned around and Jin walked in. "Were you following us?" I asked still a little surprised. 

"I wouldn't call it following." He shrugged. "I was heading over here and I seen Hobi's car parked." I nodded. "Shall we eat then?" Hobi said smiling. 

Jin walked over to the little kitchen they had in the corner. "Sandwiches?" He asked getting ingredients from the fridge. 

Ding

Ding

Ding

From: Tae Tae

Its been ten minutes 

Hey?

Y/n?

I'm gonna cancel our plans

Stop ignoring me

Y/n

Y/n

Come home I miss you pabo. Make up an excuse. 

Word count; 527

A/n; lol sorry this is so short oOf. at least i uploaded right? dont know if y/n is going to home to tae or stay with hobi and jin Oops. ill try to post tomorrow yeEt.