04

Y/n~

After class was over everyone started to leave. They piled by the door and slowly started to disappear. 

"How long do we have to stay?" Taehyung asked Mr. Sung. "An hour at least. I have work to do. I'll be back before the hour ends, If one of you are gone there will be a consequence for both of you." Mr. Sung said in a stern voice making sure we understood him clearly.

"Why both of us?" I asked clearly annoyed. "Well Y/n, If Taehyung left and you were still here that would tell me you didn't try to stop him." He replied back.

"Okay yeah understandable." I said and slumped back into my chair. Once the door shut behind Mr. Sung I pulled out my phone and called Shik. He didn't pick up. I thought he would have had break by now but I guess not. 

 I checked the time and it was only noon. Class went on for two hours so it ended at eleven fifty. I have a little under an hour left until this was over. I heard snoring, As I looked to the side of me I seen Taehyung with his head down. He's sleeping? He fell asleep that fast? Whatever. 

He could have moved. Now I'm trapped in the corner. I stood up and crawled over the table so I didn't have to sit next to Mr. King of college. Seriously who even gave him that nickname. 

****

The door opened up and it revealed Mr. Sung. "Sorry I'm a little late but you're both free to go."  He said. He noticed Taehyung still sleeping and threw a pencil at him. He woke up and I grabbed my bag and walked out. I was heading towards my dorm until I felt a presence with me. I turned around. 

"Why are you following me?" I asked confused and annoyed.

Taehyung clearly was also annoyed. He also looked extremely tired. "Calm down princess i'm not." He said and stuck his hands in his pockets. 

I walked faster so I didn't feel him behind me anymore. Once I got to my dorm I unlocked it and went straight to my bed. I feel on top of it. I was exhausted but I didn't want to sleep

I changed into sweatpants and an over sized hoodie and put my hair into a messy bun. I picked up my phone and immediately went to facetime my best friend. He was older than me by two years and he didn't want to go to college so he was either working or doing what ever he wanted. 

"AH JIMINIE OPPA! HOW ARE YOUUUU?" I said once he picked up.

"ANNYEONG Y/N, I'M GREAT AND YOU?" He yelled back. 

Jimin and I have been friends since I could even talk. My mother used to baby sit him when he was younger and I grew up with him. He was literally the only friend I had growing up. Shik, Jimin, and I did everything together.

"I'M GOOD TOOOO, YOU SHOULD COME OVER~ PLEASE OPPA!~." I said giving doing my best Aegyo. I absolutely hated doing it because I thought It was cringy but he fell for it every time so I found myself doing it a lot when I wanted Jimin to do something for me.

"OKAY TEXT ME YOUR- wait why are we yelling?" He laughed. Jimin's laugh can brighten up anyone's mood. "Text me your dorm address and i'll be there in like fifteen minutes." 

" Okay I'll see you sooooooooon!" I said then hung up.

To: Jiminie oppa

You know where the college is right? I'm in building 05, top floor room 46.

From: Jiminie oppa

Yeah I know where, I'll be there in like 5. I'm down the street. 

To: Jiminie oppa

Okayy 

There was a knock on the door and I opened it. Jimin stood there smiling. "Jiminnnnn!" I said carrying out the 'n'. I hugged him and welcomed him inside. 

Haha victim two has been lured into my trap. I made Jimin watch K-drama with me. We were already on our fifth episode when he heard the door unlock. We looked at each other with wide eyes. He grabbed his keys and held them as a weapon. The door opened up and Taehyung came in. He nearly fell over, he was obviously drunk. He had hickeys on his neck. 

"Who the hell are you?" Jimin said catching Taehyung's attention. He looked at Jimin, Then at me. "Oh hey kitten." he said and winked at me. "WAIT KITTEN- WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORM?!" He yelled. I was very confused.

"Stop calling me Kitten. I should be the one asking you that!." I yelled back. 

"You know him Y/n?" Jimin asked looking back at me. "Ah, yeah. Oppa put down your keys." I said laughing at him. He looked so confused. 

"I live here Taehyung." I said looking straight at him. "And so do I." He said back. No way- He can't possibly be my roommate. 

"Are you sure you're drunk-" I said but was cut off by Taehyung. "If I didn't live here how would I have gotten in? There's a pin as a password. Looks like we're roommates." 

I just sighed. "Jimin wait for me i'm going to get dressed, My family wants to have dinner together and i'm inviting you." I said and walked towards my room to change.

Word count: 906