18

A/n; heres my rewritten part eighteen. 

Y/n~

I woke up to my phone repeatedly dinging. I reached over to my phone and brought it to my face. 

1 missed call from Tae.

2 messages from Tae.

2 missed calls from Jungkookie.

27 messages from Jungkookie.

Without hesitation I opened the texts from Tae. 

From: Tae

Why didn't you pick up? I wanted to hear that annoying voice of yours. 

Just kidding, I'll be out today and probably won't be back till midnight. I don't know if you heard but all classes were canceled today so we have today off. I'll see you tonight kitten. I love you. 

My face grew red as I reread the text. 

To: Tae

I was sleeping sorry, I love you too pabo. 

I then checked Jungkook's twenty seven messages..

From: Jungkookie

Hey beautiful.

That made me cringe. 

Are you awake?

I'll take that as a no.

You should really wake up though.

We don't have class so we can meet earlier than we were planning.

Earlier the better right?

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Wake up Noona.

Calling you Noona sounds like you're old. 

I'll stop.

Wake up Y/n. 

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n. 

Wake up. 

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wale up.

Wake*.

Y/N.

Okay, text me what you wake up from you're beauty sleep so we can meet up and talk. 

Aish this boy. I smiled at my phone like an idiot. He was so eager to see me. Cute. Wait no i'm with Tae. I smacked myself in the head playfully. 

To: Jungkookie

Alright, i'm awake. When and where?

I got up and placed my phone down on the counter. I was about to walk to my room to change but my phone dinged. That was fairly quick.

From: Jungkookie

The Cafe like 2 blocks away from campus, 5 minutes?

To: Jungkookie

5 minutes? I'll try, see you there in a bit. 

I put my phone down and got dressed quickly. I didn't have enough time to shower so I put my hair up in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth and slid my shoes on quickly. I grabbed my dorm keys and my phone and rushed towards the cafe.

I was looking down trying not to trip over my own feet and I bumped into something hard and hit my head on it. "Shit." I groaned and rubbed my head. "I'm so sorry, I uh.. Wasn't looking where I was going." I said bowing my head down and looking at the ground. 

I crouched to grab my phone but I slit my finger on my phone. "Fuck." I winced in the sudden pain. I turned my phone over and my screen was shattered. "I'm sorry, I need to repay you for this." They said quickly. 

Their deep familiar voice made me shoot my head up. "Y/n! Oh, now i'm even more sorry." I stood up and shoved my phone and keys in my back pocket. I dusted the dirt of my knees. 

"Namjoon.. Right?" He nodded and smiled. Damn those dimples. I smiled back. "Where are you going in such a rush?" He asked. I looked around quickly trying to think of a an excuse. "I was going to run some errands.." I said in a questioning tone. He nodded and then reached for his pocket. 

Namjoon brought out his phone and held it out. "Add yourself in my contacts I need to repay you for making you drop your phone and destroy it." He let out a laugh. I didn't hesitate to do as he said and added myself in this contacts. 

"I really have to go, It was nice seeing you." I smiled and ran off. The Cafe wasn't that far but I didn't want to make Jungkook wait longer than he already has. 

As I walked into the busy cafe and looked around for Jungkook. I spotted him at a corner table on his phone. I walked over and sat across from him. 

"What took you so long?" He smirked. "I ran into Namjoon... Literally." I laughed as I showed him my cut thumb. "I also cut my thumb." I smiled. "Silly." He teased and pushed a small mug over to my side of the table. I took a sip and it was coffee. 

"So.." He started. I looked at him and smiled awkwardly. "So?" I said while motioning him to go on. 

"I'm guessing you want an explanation now."