10

(Winner is also not a kpop group in this story, oops.)

Y/n~

The employee knocked on the door and a low hum responded. "Come in." They said and the employee opened the door. "You're expecting someone for an interview?" She said. "Yes." He said and she turned to me and bowed. She moved out of the way so I could enter then she disappeared back towards the front. 

"Take a seat." He said smiling. I obeyed and sat own in one of the chairs in front of his desk. "I don't do background checks. I trust what you wrote." He said looking at my resume. "Why do you want the job?" He asked. "Well, I'm a University student. I just want to be.. I don't know prepared?" I laughed. " Sorry i'm bad with words." He smiled. "No I understand what you're trying to say. Trying to make a little extra cash? Don't want to end up in dept?" I nodded. 

"That all I really needed to know.." He looked down at the piece of paper in front of him. "..Lee Y/n. I'm Song Min-ho, just call me Mino. I'm your new boss." He said then stuck his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand. "When can you start?" He asked. "I have classes every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. So I can start Monday if you'd like?" 

Mino nodded. "As long as you're okay with that then, that would be great." He got up and walked towards the door. "Okay i'll see you Monday Y/n." He said then opened the door. I bowed and walked out back towards the front where I seen the boys seated. I walked over and sat down next to Jin. 

"Someone looks happy." Namjoon said laughing. I grinned and danced in my seat. "Guess who got the job!" I said. "You?" Yoongi said. I leaned over the table and messed up Yoongi's hair. "You're so smart." I snickered. "Some might even say genius." He replied shrugging. 

"Did you eat?" Tae asked. I shook my head. "No but, i'm not hung-" I tried speaking but Tae interrupted. Not a surprise. "Eat." He said pushing over a basket that had muffins in it. "No really, It's okay-" 

"I said eat." He said. His voice was darker then it was before. I glared at him but then took one of the muffins.

Taehyung~

I don't want her to starve herself and If Jungkook won't make her eat, I will. I'm just looking after her that's all. It's not like I like her or anything. 

****

Y/n~ 

We made it to the karaoke place and got in our room. "I can't sing." I said laughing as Hobi pushed me towards the mics with Jungkook. "Oh shut up Y/n. How many talent shows have we won in middle school by singing?" Jimin said playfully punching my arm.

"Um.. Two?" I answered laughing. "No but seriously, you can sing so shut up." 

**** I don't know what to write about so time skip ****

Jungkook walked me up to my dorm. "Today was fun." He said and hugged me. "We should go out more." He pouted. "We should but now I work in the mornings on the days I don't have class." I whined.

"Oh yeah, don't be too hard on yourself then." He said. "I'll text you later so don't fall asleep on me." He started to walk down the hallway back towards the elevator. It dinged, He went in and Tae came out. 

I looked away and pushed in the pin to the lock on the door. "Y/n can I talk to you?" He said as he walked towards me. "Yeah whats up?" I said opening the door and walking in. He followed, "Well.. wait let's sit down." He said then grabbed my hand. His actions shocked me as he pulled me towards the couch. 

He sat down and patted the seat next to him with a big smile on his face. I sat down and he turned towards me. "So, I'm sorry about yesterday night. I wasn't thinking straight and it's still a bit fuzzy but I remember getting really close to you." He cringed as regret filled his eyes. "and the nicknames, If you really don't like me calling you them I'll stop-" Aha, my turn to interrupt Kim Taehyung.

"I don't mind them, just not in front of others, it's embarrassing." I said with a smirk. He widened his eyes. "Oh so my kitten likes the nicknames?" He teased. "I'm not yours, shut up. I'ts fine though don't worry about last night. I know you don't like me like that so I can care less." I replied. 

Taehyung~

"I know you don't like me like that so I can care less." My heart stung. I'm not sure why, I'm not sure what it means either. Wait. I can't actually, possibly like Y/n can I?

Word count; 811

A/n; sorry this is so cliche but you know fluff ff's are always cliche. skskks.