07

(Before starting confusion, In this story all the boys are the same age. I'm aware they aren't when it comes to reality but let's just pretend shall we? The boys are all 22 and you're 20)

Jimin~

I had this idea that I would sneak into Y/n's dorm and scare her. She's not very secretive and I remember her saying the pin to her lock on the front door. I got to her door and typed in the pin. It unlocked and I tip toed inside and towards her bedroom. I opened up her door and peaked inside. Y/n was still fast asleep. I almost didn't want to wake her up she looked so cozy and cute. 

It had to be done though. I jumped on her bed and shook her enough to wake her up immediately. She screamed and pushed me off the bed and I fell onto the floor. 

Taehyung~

I was sleeping until I was rudely interrupted by sounds. I hear tip toeing in the hallway and then a door opening. If It were the bathroom door It would have been louder because it's a closer room. Then It hit me. Whoever is inside it going into Y/n's room. 

I looked around I noticed some chick in my bed. "Did I drink last night?" I quietly asked myself. I shook my head and got out of my bed and grabbed whatever was closest to me that can be served as a weapon if there was someone actually in the dorm. I looked at what I was holding. A belt? What am I going to do whip them? 

Before I could pick something else up I heard two screams. One deeper than another one. The second had to be a Y/n. I didn't have enough time to react and I heard a thud. Something or someone fell. I ran into her room and stood here in shock and confusion. 

Y/n~

After Jimin scared me I pushed him off the bed and he fell right onto the ground. We looked at each other than the door opened. We started laughing. My side hurt from laughing so much. Jimin and Shik used to scare me all the time when we were younger so this brought back memories. 

As our laughter started to die down we turned our heads and Tae was just standing there in door way looking confused. Me and Jimin looked at him for a couple seconds then turned back and faced each other. Our faces turned pink from holding in more laughter. 

"What- *laugh* time is- *laugh* it?" I managed to ask. Jimin took a deep breath and took out his phone. "It's noon now, You told me to come at eleven but you never answered my texts to I waited." Jimin replied. We're officially done with our laughing shenanigans. 

**** Time skip to the fun part ****

Hoseok~

The party is taking place at Jin's house. He didn't need college to be successful. He already had a really big house so this is where we always have our parties. 

The house was already filled with people. At least over two hundred. Me and Namjoon sat there patiently waiting for Y/n and Jimin. We weren't sure if Tae was planning to come with. Earlier I texted Y/n saying her and Jimin should just drive here because we would have no luck leaving the house after how many people were already here. The street was packed with cars lined up.

"I'm going to go find Jin hyung." Namjoon said and left. I heard my name being called and I turned around and seen Y/n and Jimin walking towards me. "No way, Hoseok is that you?" Jimin said and I smiled. "You remember the dance battles me, you and Jungkook used to have?" I said. "Is he here? Let's go find him we'll have one right now." Jimin said. We looked at Y/n and she nodded so we left to find him. 

Y/n~

Hobi and Jimin disappeared into the crowd. As much as I was used to loud people and music I made my way through the crowd and outside where other people were. It was less crowded than inside so I took a seat at one of the stools by the bar. I felt someone sit besides me and I turned my head. 

"Came here to get away from the obnoxiously loud music too? His voice was deep and he had get black hair. His skin was pale but it suited him. "Yeah, and the people." I said laughing. I seen him smile from the corner of my eye. "I'm Min Yoongi." He said and I smile at him. "I'm Lee Y/n." I replied. "Pretty name." He said then looked to his side. Someone was calling for us. 

It slowly got louder and Namjoon appeared from the crowd of people dancing. "Tae got here and he suggested we all play never have I ever." He said and pulled us through the crowd to a room up stairs. 

Word count: 835