29

Y/n~

My alarm went off obnoxiously loud.

7:00

I slammed my hand over the little alarm causing it to shut up. "Why do you even use those alarms anymore? You could use your phone." Tae said standing up from the bed. "I don't know, I think it's cute." He turned his head towards me. "Cute? A clock? A clock that ruins your beauty sleep is cute?" I glared at him then nodded. 

He threw himself back onto my bed. "You know what, I'm going back to bed. Wake me up later." He said before snoring back to sleep. I grabbed some clothes and walked out bumping into Yoongi. "I'm heading out, tell Tae I said bye." He said sleepily. 

I showered, brushed my teeth and did the rest of my hygiene routine. I got dressed and walked over to the kitchen. I might have the time to cook but certainly not the energy. I made myself some ice coffee and sat on the couch. The memories came back and I smiled.

"Why are you smiling to yourself like an idiot?" I snorted out my coffee. Jeez that little shit. He doesn't have to scare me like that. "Are you okay?" He said laughing. I wiped my face with the back of my hand. "I'm great, thanks." I said glaring at Tae. 

"You should have seen your face! You definitely lost your looks at that moment." I sighed in annoyance. "Okay, Tae. Thanks." I said looking at my phone to pass time. 

****

"Do you work today?" Tae asked as we walk down the hallway. Class just ended and I told Ayno to wait for me in the front by the parking lot. "I do, yeah." I sighed. "Okay well, I'm inviting the boys over later. Don't be too tired when you arrive back." 

"Can I come too?" Ayno said over my shoulder. I smiled and turned around. "Yeah can he come too?" I said mimicking Ayno. Tae looked at me and back at Ayno. "Who's this?" He asked me.

"This is Noh Yoonho, a friend. Probably a co-worker." I smiled at Tae and batted my eyelashes. "Please~" I said trying my best aegyo. "Ew." Tae nudged me. "Fine, see you later kitten." He said then walked off. There's the possessive and jealous Kim Taehyung I know. My favorite Tae.

"Who was that?" Ayno said dragging me out of my thoughts. "Oh um, that's my boyfriend." I said with a plain expression. "Wait, when, what?" Ayno said surprised. "I'll explain it all in the car, let's go." 

During the car ride I told him everything. About the girls in the beginning. About the party. Turns our he was also there. I told him about the never have I ever game. Mine and Jungkook's kiss. Tae getting mad at the cafe. Everything Jungkook told me. About Tae cheating. Staying the night with Jungkook and telling him why I left last night. I literally told him everything. I just left like I could tell him anything. 

We got to the cafe and Mino took Ayno to interview him as I walked at the counter. After a while Ayno came back and said he'd just chill till I got off work. 

****

I worked for around four hours and it was about five forty now. Ayno and I drove home and sang again. Not very well since we were also laughing through the whole thing. We walked towards my dorm and I unlocked the dorm and everyone was in the living room watching a horror movie. 

"Annyeong Y/n-si!" Hoseok yelled and ran up to me engulfing me in a tight hug.  "I don't know who you are but you can have a hug too!" Hoseok yelled and hugged Ayno as I died of laughed from how Awkward he looked. 

Being awkward is something I should be used to at this point.

Word count; 638

A/n; oh no one more chapter ):