14

Y/n~ 

"I'm heading out now. It was nice meeting you Taehyung, take care of her." Shik said and pointed at me. "I'm not a child Shik, I can take care of myse-" 

"Well he'll watch after you then." Shik said then shut the front door behind him before I could respond. I sighed and looked at Tae only to catch him staring. "Take a picture." I smirked, "I'll last longer." He blinked and looked away. 

"Tomorrow is Tuesday, we have class. Do you want me to wake you up or.." I trailed off. "I can wake up on my own, don't leave without me though." Tae said and slowly walked off to his room." I shrugged and made my way into my room. I quickly changed into something more loose fitting and got in bed. 

Oh boy, what can go wrong if I say no to him? I thought until my eyelids fell shut and I drifted off to sleep. 

Taehyung~

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. Y/n always showers in the morning which leaves me to shower at night, which I don't have a problem with. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time on my phone. 

"8:45"

Class starts at nine fifty so we have a little under an hour. I hope she's made up her mind, and if not I'll respect that and give her the time she needs to decide. 

Hoseok~

I'm really looking forward to seeing Y/n in class today. I have suddenly started to developed some sort of feelings. Not romantic but really, protective? I'm all of a sudden really comfortable around her. So that's why I've decided to schedule a little day with her after class. It'll be a surprise. 

Y/n~ 

Tae and I walked into class. We still had about 10 minutes left till class started. I looked up where I usually sit and see Hobi smiling and waving in the seat next to mine. I looked over at Tae who seemed to have an annoyed look on his face. I squeezed his hand.

"We can hang out tonight, video games or something. Got it?" He just nodded and walked off to a different seat as I made my way towards mine. 

"Y/N!!" Hobi said and hugged me. Tightly. "I- can't-- breathe-- Hobi." I managed to say. He let go and smiled. "Sorry. Do you have plans later?" I glanced behind him and from afar I can see Tae looking at us. 

"Not till tonight." I said. "Oh, Y/n has a date?" Hobi teased and smiled. I seen Tae laugh and look forward again. "Yeah, I guess you can call it that." That one sentence caused Tae to shoot his head back towards us. 

"No way, with who? Do I know them?" Hobi asked. I looked at him blank then glanced over his shoulder at Tae. I knew he was listening to our conversation. He was shaking his head violently. "No I- I don't think so." I laughed nervously. 

"Oh what a shame. Lucky him though." Hobi nudged me. "I planned stuff me and you can do after class, you down?" I nodded slowly. "What time is your date?" 

"Around.. five." I answered hesitantly. "Need me to drop you off there?" He asked. My eyes started to widen a little as I tried to make up another excuse. "N-no. I'm just meeting him at my dorm." I quickly said. "And Tae is okay with that?" I nodded.

"Got condoms?" my eyes widened to the max. "HOBI!" I smacked his arm playfully. 

Class started and I wasn't able to focus. I was thinking of pros and cons for my response to Tae. He asked me out yesterday and I don't want to keep him waiting super long. 

Soon enough class ended, thank god. Tae walked by and slid something into my bag. Hobi might have not noticed it but it was pretty obvious. 

Hobi and I walked towards his car. "Shit, I forgot my keys I'll be right back, stay here." Hobi said then ran off. I stood their awkwardly until I remembered the note. I took it out and unfolded it.

" Think about it, I want to call you mine already." 

I looked at the note for a minute until I seen Hobi running back. I slid the note in my pocket and we drove off to where ever Hobi was taking me. 

Word count: 731