26

Y/n~

"Yeah go ahead, ask away." I said. He got up from his swing and came up behind me, gently pushing me. 

"Is your boss single?" He asked. I nearly chocked on air. I started coughing and he was laughing. "What?" I yelled. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He said still laughing. I wiped my eyes since they started to water since I was coughing so much. 

"No but seriously, You want to go out?" He asked. This time I didn't choke on air. I just stayed silent. 

"Listen, I know you don't feel the same way and I think it's crazy that I've only known you for like seven hours. But, I really like you. I don't expect you to feel the same way but I just wanted to tell you I guess." He said. 

"Awe, that's cute. But, i'll have to say no. I'm sorry." I said trying not to sound harsh. "No that's okay. Like I said I didn't expect you to say yes. Just thought I would try, you know?" I nodded as he continued to push me on the swing. 

I couldn't find any liking in him. It just wasn't there. Sure he was cute, really really cute. He's sweet and pretty much anything a girl could ask for but it just felt wrong. I didn't love him, not romantically at least. I couldn't because I already loved someone else. Kim Taehyung. I should have known. 

He was drunk.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? JUNGKOOK SAID YOU WANTED ME BACK!" 

He didn't go up to her. She was sent to him. He didn't do it. Jungkook and Eujoon did. Fuck. I should've listened to him. I have to go see him now. Let him explain. See things from his perspective. 

I sighed. "Don't take this personally but I have to go. It wasn't because of you at all. I honestly want to stay but I need to do something. Can you drive me back? I'll text you once I'm done with what I need to do." I smiled. 

"Yeah of course. What ever you need. Make sure to text me though." He said as we started to walk back. It wasn't a long walk, fairly quick. 

The car ride back wasn't silent and awkward. Although I rejected him he was still acting the same. We sang to random songs that came on. He told me he was actually in a little group that made their own music. He said he would let me meet the rest of them some other day. 

When we got back we said goodbye and parted. I ran towards Hobi's dorm. "I'M HERE, I'M TAKING MY STUFF!!" I yelled and I heard a 'okay' from the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and ran towards my original dorm. 

I waited in the elevator and it dinged open and I ran to my dorm room immediately putting in the pin but getting it wrong the first couple times because of how fast I was. It clicked open and I poked my head inside. 

"Tae Tae" I cooed and he came out of his room. I dropped my bag on the group and walked up to him. His eyes were pink and puffy and it looked like he was crying. Obviously because of me. I felt to bad and my heart ached.

I hugged him. "I'm so sorry. I was being childish and over reacted. I should have listened to what you had to say but instead I ignored you and put you through this. I'm so sorry Tae." I said while still hugging him. 

"I'm not complaining but why are you back?" He asked and I broke the hug and smiled. "To listen to you." I said then took his hand leading him to the couch. 

"Tell me everything that happened please. I already forgive you so I promise I won't get mad and storm off." I said trying to give him a big smile. "Now go on." 

Word count; 666 [woahh !] 

A/n; i wrote this pretty quick wow. sorry for grammar or spelling errors like i said i wrote this very fast.