27

Y/n~ 

Tae sighed, letting his shoulders fall. 

"Because we were a new couple, I wanted to take you out. Go to a movie, and after go pretend we knew what we were doing at some fancy restaurant. I was also going to buy you a necklace. Let's just say it wasn't cheap." He let out a low chuckle. "I have a family relative that owns that club, he said if I worked for the day he'd pay me. I guess Jungkook sent Eujoon to the club knowing I was there. I can tell that he likes you Y/n. He sent Eujoon so she'd.. I guess steal me away from you? She bought be a drink and I felt bad not to drink it. It was extremely strong and I became buzzed. I ended up drinking some more and Eujoon and I were dancing. She kissed me and because I was drunk I kissed back. I know being drunk isn't an excuse. When I heard her snap I turned around and noticed she was snapping at you. You ran off before you seen, but I pushed her off me and ran after you." He continued paying with his fingers.

I just sat there listening. I said I wasn't going to get mad and I meant that. He hummed.

Taehyung~

"Seems like you and Jungkook are good friends?" I said. They do look close, and I see why. It's Jungkook we're talking about. "Oh, and I see you made another friend. Why does it have to be another guy? Are you trying to set up more competition for me Y/n?" I asked sarcastically. 

"It hurts to see you with other guys. Laughing, and smiling. Knowing other guys can make you happy kind of puts me down. If others can do it, it doesn't really make me special huh?" I sighed and shrugged. 

Y/n~

I tapped my foot awkwardly. I did't know he felt that way. God, I'm clueless. "Oh by the way I still have the necklace if you wan-" I didn't notice it but I grabbed his hand before we could stand up. I looked at our hands in shock. I glanced at him, Just do it already. 

I gulped then put my other hand behind this head and brought it close and kissed him. It was awkward. Really awkward. He didn't move. At all. 

[ just imagine some awkward kdrama kiss]

[im gonna add one in (;;]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[this is literally what i explained thats great]

I pulled back and laughed at how awkward it was. I picked at my nails while looking down. Tae's fingers planted underneath my chin and lifted my head up. "Let's try that again?" He put his lips on mine and neither of us hesitated to start moving.

[another gif? (; of course !!]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[for some reason i kinda got uncomfortable watching this gif]

I pulled back so nothing would happen further on. Laughing nervously I looked at Tae. Who was also laughing nervously. It turned into us both laughing hysterically from what just happened. He stopped laughing and his eyes widened. 

"Does that mean we're okay? Does this mean we're back together!?" He practically yelled. I smiled at his sudden out burst. I pushed a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear. I looked up at Tae who's standing now instead of sitting on the couch with me and slowly nodded. 

Word count; 603

a/n; im not quite sure what this was. im really hyper for some reason so-- i hope you enjoyed this chapter yeET. i enjoyed it. i enjoyed the gifs. those made me lAUgh

Universityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें