24

Y/n~

After class finally ended everyone was piling up by the door to leave. I ran up to the crowd. "Hobi, can I stay at your dorm for a while?" I asked tugging at his sleeve. His face lit up. "Oh course!" He yelled hugging me. 

I smiled, "Good because my stuff is already there." 

Ding.

From: Ayno oppa

Hey i'm walking around the main building, I was about to look for you but I don't know that class you just had.

Are you still there? I'll just walk over

To: Ayno oppa

I'm in room 23, just walk in I need to gather my stuff. 

"Hobi, I'm hanging out with a friend, i'll be at the dorm later." I waved at him as we departed. I turned around to see Tae still at his seat. Oh right, he has to stay. I walked up to the seat next to him and started to pack my laptop back into my bag. 

There was a knock on the door and then a head popped in. I waved at him, "Yoonho, just give me a second!" I yelled zipping up my bag. Tae reached his hand out and grabbed mine. I shot my head down at him. 

"Y/n, who's that?" He asked eyeing Ayno. I glanced at him and back at Tae. "Uh.. a friend." I said but it came out as a question. His grip around my hand loosened and I walked towards Ayno. 

Taehyung~

I can't force her to forgive me. I wasn't thinking straight, I was drunk. I know that doesn't anything better but really? Jungkook sent Eujoon towards me knowing I was with Y/n. He's definitely jealous. 

Y/n~

"It's going to be so embarrassing though. I'm going to end up falling." I said walking with the roller skates. "Would you rather have one of those little kid things?" Ayno said laughing. I shook my head violently. 

"I'll just deal with falling I guess." I finished tying the laces and stood up nearly losing my balance already. Ayno stood up perfectly fine and we rolled over to the rink.

[A/n; i have no idea if thats the right word oOf.]

"Why is this so hard." I laughed trying to catch up to Ayno. "You're going too fast." He looked around then down at me. "Didn't see you there, you're so short." I looked up at him with a grin. "I'm not short, you're just tall Mr. six foot." I teased.

We both continued to skate and talk about stupid subjects for another ten minutes. Until I fell that is. I winced from my head suddenly hitting the hard floor. I turned my head. Big mistake. My nose hit Ayno's cheek. I sat up immediately. 

"Did you fall when I fell?" I asked rubbing my head. "Seems like it, the laces on your skate came undone and tangled up with the wheel on mine." He said pointing to our feet. I nodded. "This is enough skating for today." Ayno said untangling the laces. "I agree." 

We changed our shoes and walked out of the building we were in. My stomach growled. "Hmm, Hungry?" I looked down and laughed a little. "Maybe just a little?" I said sarcastically.  

Word count; 597

A/n; this was kinda short, i didnt know what to write woops.