16

Y/n~ 

An excuse? Hmm...

Ding

Seriously this boy. 

From: Boss Mino. 

What happened with work yesterday? Did you forget? 

Holy shit. Yesterday was Monday. 

To: Boss Mino.

I'm so sorry!! I totally forgot, I can come in right now if you'd like? 

From: Boss Mino. 

Ani, it's alright Y/n. Yesterday we had to many working and today you aren't supposed to come in. Just don't forget on Friday. 

To: Boss Mino. 

Ne! I'll be there! 

I can use that as my excuse. 

"Oh um, Hobi? I forgot to go to work yesterday. My boss just asked me to come in at two. Can you just drop me off on campus? I need to get ready for my shift. I'll make Tae take me." I said trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Awe, I had the whole rest of the day planned." He whined. Of course I felt bad. I was lying to Hobi to hang out with one of this friends. 

He shrugged. "Okay though." He grabbed his keys. "Jin continue making those sandwiches. I'll be right back. 

He took a shorter way back to campus and we got back on campus in around seven minutes. "Alright, Have fun at work." He smiled and drove off. 

Ding

From: TaeTae

Are you finally here? I seen a car that looked like Hobi's drive by. 

To: TaeTae

Yeah, I'm here.

From: TaeTae

Come on up. 

I ran to my building and got in the elevator. It stopped on the second floor. Jungkook and a girl walked in laughing together. "Oh! Hey Y/n-si!" I smiled. "Annyeong Jungkook-ah. Who's this?" 

"Just a friend." He looked at her and back at me. I smiled. The door opened again as we reached the third floor. "Oh, got to go. Nice seeing you two." I smiled again and ran off to the dorm room. 

****

Me and Tae have been sitting on the couch watching movies and cheesy romantic kdramas for the past three hours. 

I was getting really tired. As my eyelids started to fall shut Tae cleared his throat. "Y/n I um-" I looked up at him rubbing my eyes. "Sorry to ask but, have you decided?" 

Word count: 353 

A/n; THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRRYYYY.