Moving..

SHANS P.O.V
Slowly, my eyelids peel open as the sun reflects onto my face. I look around curious to see where we are and just ahead of us we're a beautiful row of houses all neatly side by side. We come to a stop and I stumbled out of the car with disbelief that this is my new life,I slipped my vans on and carried my stuff up to the house growing impatient as my parents fumbled the keys in the lock.
Seconds later,the door swung open and before anyone could say anything i ran in and up the stairs calling dibs on a room that was facing a window. I could see a pretty blonde dancing in her room with a chubby cat in her arms and a brunette at the side of her laughing and twirling around. I gasped and turned around as i seen them come closer to the window and after overcoming the embarrassment of nearly being caught I continued to decorate my bedroom.
Hours have passed and i finally collapse onto my newly formed bed, who knew that decorating could be so exhausting?! I decided to drag myself to my en suite to have a shower before plaiting my hair and jumping into my bed. I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow,my mind left wondering what the girl next door thought of me...
ANNAS P.O.V
It was around midnight,I was wrapped up in the covers of my bed and Beau was sleeping peacefully next to me,Lucy had gone home a few hours ago which left me and my thoughts alone... Who was that girl next door? When did she move here? Does she know who we are? Why else would she be so shocked when she seen me turn around? I shook my head of all thoughts finished editing my video and rested my head against my pillow. Soon after, my eyes began to droop and I fell into a deep sleep.