New beginnings..

SHANNONS POV
I sat watching the sunset on top of distant hill,I come here a lot when i'm upset or stressed,i come here so that i can sing in private.It helps to calm me,it's like my own secret world.
CONORS POV
I seen where Shan was on snapchat maps so i followed it there,she's gone really far out so i'm hoping she's still here,as i was walking up the steep hill i heard a beautiful voice singing not to far away. In fact as i got closer i realised that it was my version of river. As my bit was coming up i hurried up the hill just in time to harmonise with the girl of my dreams. She turned around shocked but didn't stop singing. Our voices fit together perfect. I knew i needed this girl in my life.
SHANNONS POV
After finding out Conor was a singer i decided to check out some of his songs and seen a cover of river,curious I clicked on it and i liked it he had such a gorgeous voice. It only made me fall for him more. I began to harmonise with him once I got a taste of what his voice sounded like and oh my god we sounded so good together, my soft voice with his more deep confident voice,if we get closer than i definetly am going to sing with him. A few moments later while i was getting ready for Conors bit to come up,i heard an all too familiar voice begin to sing behind me. I turned shocked to see he found me but he just gave me his cute little smile and i shook my head and began to harmonise with him. He's so perfect.
He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and sat at the edge of the hill next to me. "So are you going to tell me what happened back at the house?" I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder I like you Conor, I told Lucy and before she had the chance to say anything I pushed her away and ran from the problem but the problem followed me. He looked down at me in what seemed like astonishment and kissed me, it wasn't a oh i feel sorry that happened to you kiss it was a kiss that was full of love and passion,he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine "i came here to tell you the exact same" he breathed out. "I spoke to Anna and she said to chase after you" I was lost for words this gorgeous boy in front of me liked me back so i jumped on him wrapping my arms around his torso and my legs around his waist as we fell to the soft grass,he laughed which was music to my ears and i laid there with my head buried into his neck i slowly drifted off to sleep but before i fell to sleep i heard "this girl is going to be my girl" and with that i fell to sleep with nothing but a new sense of warmth and love surrounding me.
CONORS POV.
I heard quiet little snores coming from my neck and i chuckled to myself as i realised that she had fell asleep. I gently got up and began to carry her back to mine.
*Fast Forward To When He Gets Back*
I've just arrived back home and laid Shannon down on my bed and tied her hair back into a loose bun,I watched her peacefully sleep for a few moments before walking into Jacks room. He was laid on his bed on his phone. Hey man i said so he knew i was there. "oh hey Cheed" I rolled my eyes at the random nickname and explained to him my day "Mate you've had an eventful day then,but i'm happy for you and Shan bro" he said hitting my arm slightly. "Thanks lil bro" i said ruffling his hair and skipping out his room. He just gave me a light chuckle in response as I skipped into my little twins room Hey girl conor i sang to Anna, "hey original conor" she sang back. I seen her two people sat there so i decided now would be a good time to apologise so guys i'm sorry about my outburst earlier everything's resolved and Shannon is sleeping in my bed so if she wakes up i'll send her in,oh thanks for the advice Anna, i winked towards her and she gave me a cute little smile to say she's happy it worked out and i walked out shouting peace out as a result of that i got 3 fits of laughter which i just shook my head at,they're so dorky. I decided to go get comfy in my bed because it was getting kind of late.
ANNAS POV.
After Conor left, Lucy and Rohan kept looking at me on and off so i just ended up turning around and saying what is it guys? Lucy looked at me guiltily and said "i was the reason Shan was upset earlier she had just told me she liked someone and i didn't know how to react and i think she took it the wrong way" "i love her anna you know that" I just sighed in response and said back to her Conor feels the same way about her and honestly i couldn't wish for a better person she could've fell for. Rohan looked confused so i hit his head with a pillow and called him a fool. Haven't you seen it Rohan?? The way they were acting? I could tell they liked eachother but didn't want to say anything. I hope they get together soon. Come on let's put a movie on and relax.
JACKS POV
As i was laid in the dark,I realised that Con was serious about this girl. I could see it in his eyes but will she be enough to change his player past or will he play her like the rest? No i'm pretty sure he's in love with her. I know it's only been a day or so but they're made for eachother.It really was love at first sight.I wonder when he'll ask her out? Maybe at the same time as Josh is planning on asking Lucy out? Or maybe sooner? I decided it was time to stop obsessing over someone else's love life and laid down eventually drifting off to sleep.