Party Diaster

SHANNONS POV.
I woke up tangled up with Conor,i checked my phone and it was 3pm.Shit we've slept almost all my birthday away. Con,Conor wake up it's 3pm we gotta start getting ready for my party. His eyes peeled open and he smiled at me "happy birthday babygirl" he said in his deep morning voice. Yeah thanks okay babe get out and get Lucy and Anna in here so we can get ready. " okay okay i'm going" he said holding his hands up and laughing. "Anna! Lucy! the queen awaits you in her room" I chuckled at his comment and threw a shoe at his head Fuck you Conor! I said laughing,he stuck his tongue out and Anna come running into my room going straight to my wardrobe and Lucy come in abit after looking tired as hell. Anna picked out my outfit which was a short army suit with high blue boots and my hair curled.

Anna wore a short top and black skirt and wore her natural hair

and Lucy kept it simple with an oversized cute hoodie and trainers but she still managed to look stunning

by the time we come out my room the living room was filled with people. I pushed through random people and finally found Conor. Who the hell are all these people?! "I don't know babe i heard a knock at the door and they all flooded in" I rolled my eyes as he got dragged away by Joe Sugg to go stand with other people. I was stood against the wall when a tall male walked up to me. "Hey prettay" he slurred. I scoffed in disgust and walked away. He grabbed my arm hard and pulled me back. Wait wasn't this Jacks friend Anth. I recognised him from Conors music. I go out with Conor i said with a sarcastic smile on my face as i tried to pull away when i seen Conor approaching but he also seen Conor and before i could shout him he smashed his lips down on mine. He tasted like raw liquor and it was actually disgusting.
CONORS POV
I couldn't believe what i've just seen. I've been mad before but i've never felt this kind of anger. Every vein burned inside my skin and hot blood coursed through my body at fast rates. MY "girlfriend" was making out with my so called "best friend" what the fuck is wrong with them! I got my coat and went out. I swear if she tries to come after me,imma lose it. After everything i've done for her and she does me like this? I ripped the locket she got me from my neck. I fell to the floor and let the hot tears burn through my cheeks. My heart ached.
SHANNONS POV.
Jack had seen what had happened and come to get Anth off me. He teared him away and as soon as he did I ran out to find Con. He's not going to want to see me,he's going to push me away,call me names but i'm not about to give up on him,he's my soulmate. I ran through every street as the salty tears began to lay on my lips. I seen him just in front of me and he looked broken... he wasn't wearing his locket which he's wore for nearly 6 months straight. I walked up to him and slid down next to him. Conor you've got to hear me out. Instead of shouting like i expected him to do,he broke down in my arms.I rubbed his back and played with his brown curls. He sat up, I could say the heartache in his eyes. "I'm sorry i ran out like that,I should've went up there" "i've ruined your birthday and honestly tried to break up with you in text" "I'm so sorry princess" "Jack phoned and told me everything" I cut his rambling off with a sweet kiss. I love you Con and i know i seen the text but i wasn't about to let go of you that easily. I'm in love with you nobody else compares to you Conor Maynard. He gave me a genuine smile and nuzzled his head into my neck. "You look breathtaking today" he said with a smirk. Well even with tears down your face you look amazing as always I laughed. "Jack just texted me,he kicked everyone out" "apparently we need to get back something bigs about to happen" so I got up and took Conors hand to help him get back up. He looked down and kissed my head. "I love it when you curl your hair blondieee" I chuckled and took his hand. We walked home unsure on what to expect.
JOSHS POV.
Both me and Rohan have planned to propose at the same time. We wanted to wait till Shan and Conor was back to do it. Eventually,they got here and took a seat. I was going first Lucy,from the first moment I met you I knew you was the one for me. You make me happy and you make my life worthwhile. You are the reason my heart beats.

on this ring is my heart beat and your heart beat joined because my heart doesn't beat without yours

on this ring is my heart beat and your heart beat joined because my heart doesn't beat without yours. I got on one knee Lucy my beautiful girl,will you marry me? She cried and jumped straight in my arms leaving sweet kisses and her tears all over my face. "Yes Yes a thousand times yes" "I love you Josh pieters and so does Charlotte" Everyone cheered but the show wasn't over.
ROHANS POV.
Joshs engagement was so cute and it was now time for mine. I grabbed Annas face looking straight into her beautiful eyes. I'm looking into your eyes right now because that's what i fell in love with first. They've always got a sparkle and they're as beautiful as your personality. We've been together quite a while and all i've imagined is our future together. Gets down on one knee I can't wait for us to start a family and complete our life but i want to do that with you definitely by my side so will you be mine for life Anna Maynard. Tears streamed down mine and Annas face as she swung her arms around me. "Yes of course i will you dork" I laughed at her and twirled her around.

I slipped the blue diamond onto her finger

I slipped the blue diamond onto her finger.As Conor swung his little sister around in the air, Jack come up to me "i forgive you Roh" "just treat her the best alright" he said bringing me in for a bro hug.
SHANNONS POV.
Today's been the best birthday ever! I love my family and i'm so glad that Rohan and Jack are alright again. This is the perfect kind of life for me.