Time to make things right.

SHANNONS POV.
I had just dropped Anna and Rohan off at their house before pulling over. Conor had small tears coming down his face every now and then since we switched places and hasn't said a word. It hurt to see him like this. "Conor are you okay?" he looked at me with his eyes full of raw emotion "Why did you take me back? Look what I did to you? Did you forget? How could you forgive me? I'm so dumb. I don't deserve you I-" I cut him off with a massive hug. "Shut up Con, I could never be scared of you. We got past this because we're stronger than anything the world throws at us. You're the best boyfriend and dad anyone could ask for and if anyone doesn't agree with that then they're the dumb ones. You're mine Conor Maynard always." He gave me one of his precious smiles and dug his head deep into my neck. "DaDa." We shot up and looked behind us. Did she just- "Da da" Malia had just said her first word. I unstrapped her and swung her onto Conors lap. She giggled and clapped whilst we all snuggled together on the side of a path in our car. This is what I missed.
BYRONS POV.
I didn't speak for the entire drive home. Joe couldn't see where I was coming from and i'm out of here. Theres no way i'm staying in England with all the shitty weather and people. I'm off back to South Africa with the people I love and want to be around. No more toxicity for me. "What the hell Byron?!" Joe looked shocked as I walked out of my now empty room with all my stuff next to me. "You're moving because of one girl? One argument." He sounded really frustrated. " It's not just a girl bro, she's got every single person wrapped around her little finger and with a clap everyone rushes to her side. Even you. I can't be around that shit man. I'm going back home." I went to walk out the door when Joes voiced cracked and he breathed out "Why don't you let the door hit you on the way out you prick." I shook my head and made my way out. I'll come back one day Joe. I promise.
JOES POV.
I can't believe my own best friend would just leave like that. I swiped everything we ever did in the apartment together leaving it lying on the floor as I walked into his now empty room. It still had the scent of Byrons after shave and it looks like he left a note. So if I didn't walk in, he wasn't going to phone, or wait he just left a note for me to find and an memory card.
"Dear Joe, I want to thank you for all your loving support and our friendship. You were truly the best for me. You have to understand that I can't live near a girl who was hypnotised every single one of my friends. I'll come back one day buddy. I left a memory card with all our vlogmas bloopers and clips that didn't make youtube. I'll always love you bro. I'll miss you. Until we meet again, I wish you the best in life. BYROOOOOON x
That was the last straw, I fell to my knees hugging the last thing left of my best friend. I wasn't going to let what he said change my opinion on Shan. He's just hurt, he'll turn around. It just hurt me that he would leave. I'll miss you Byron.
JACKS POV.
I was staying at Joes because he was pretty bummed about Byron leaving. All of us were except for Anna. Shan felt terrible and phoned Joe every second to apologise. I find it so harsh that everyone's putting the blame on Shannon, she didn't do anything to intentionally harm anyone but yet she's getting the blame for everything. I uploaded a picture onto Instagram.
Jack_Maynard: Stay strong Suggy. I'm always here for you.❤️

Joe_Sugg: Thankyou Mayonnaise, I love you lots

Joe_Sugg: Thankyou Mayonnaise, I love you lots. You'll always be my best friend.❤️
ROHAN POV.
Anna wanted to go over to Joes because she knew everyone was going to be there and she knew it was time to say sorry. She's been miserable since Conor shouted at her. Her and Conor have never ever been like that with eachother. Even Lucy was shocked to hear that Conor shouted at her, it's not like them at all. She realised that she shouldn't have been so quick to judge Shan and Lucy also told her that she needed to apologise to her. Lucy is like Annas other half so she always listens to her. "What would've happened if we didn't see Shan look at us when we were dancing around the room?" Anna asked. "And what if you just watched where you was going and didn't knock her over?" Me and Lucy looked at her sharing the same confused expression. "Where are you going with this Anna?" Lucy asked. Anna threw her hands up "I'm just saying, maybe everything would've been easier. Why did her and Conor have to meet that night?" I just sighed. "It's fate Anna."
JOSHS POV.
I was waiting outside Anna and Rohans apartment building for Lucy and them to come. Charlotte had my diss tracks playing as she lowly sang along to them. She's actually got a really good voice. "Since when could you sing?" I turned around to face her. "Stupid daddy, I've always been able to." She said slapping my arm and throwing her head back. I just rolled my eyes and tickled her. That child melts my heart every time.
LUCYS POV.
We had just got into the car so it was around a 10-15 minute drive to Joes house. I had zoned out thinking about the time we seen Shan looking at us through the window.
"Anna turn up the music!" I shouted as we danced around jumping all over her bed. "Okay" she shouted as she put the music full blast. She picked up Beau and started to dance with him relaxing in his arms. I was laughing and twirling at the side of them. Anna suddenly stopped the music and went over to the window. "Hey, did you know that someone lives next door? She didn't look that much older than us?" I went over to the window and gazed across to see a pretty blonde stand up from the floor and start decorating. "She must have just moved here." I said shrugging my shoulders. We closed the curtains and watched a film before I went home. God that feels like a lifetime ago.
"Lucy, Lucy,LUCY" I snapped out of my day dream jumping slightly at the loud voice. "We're at Joes now, are you okay?" Josh asked rubbing my arm. "Yeah i'm fine, just took a trip down memory lane." I said laughing a bit at the last part. "Okay, lets go in. Everyone's waiting." He got out his side before getting Charlie out. I sighed, this night was going to be a long one.
SHANNONS POV.
I seen Toff walk in with Anna,Rohan,Lucy, Josh and Charlotte following close behind. I was nervous to see Anna again because last time I seen her she hurled abuse at me but she walked straight past everyone, got the microphone off Conor and stood high on the steps. "Everyone please listen." Everyone stopped still to listen to what she had to say. Her hands were shaking and you could hear her breath shaking through the mic. "I want to apologise to everyone here. But mostly to my best friend and my brother. I had no right to talk about you like that and judge you Shan and Conor i'm sorry I made you bring up events that was obviously sensitive to you. I was a bitch and if I was maybe abit more nicer than Byron would still be here. Everyone here is blaming Shan for our friendship group breaking away but she didn't do any of that. We did it ourselves. I love you Shan and I love you Conor. I'm glad you're back together and i'm sorry for my actions." Her words caught me off guard. They hit me hard and deep in the chest. Anna didn't hate me. I ran up to her and tackled her to the ground squeezing her "I love you so much best friend." She laughed at me before Jack, Lucy, Rohan, Conor and Josh come and we had a group hug. The official friendship group. I loved these guys.