Fighting for everything.

SHANNONS POV.
I was sprawled across the sofa watching tv when suddenly three loud knocks echoed through the apartment. I got up and answered the door only to be greeted with an angry looking Conor, his fists were screwed up and his eyes were a scary colour. Definitely not the eyes I originally fell in love with. Before I could say anything you hit me. I fell to the floor clutching my face. "Out of all the men, you chose my friend! Wow you really are a low life." I got up on my feet and attempted to push him out the apartment. Conor! You're delusional, me and Byron aren't a thing! Why can't you get that through your head?! We. Are. FRIENDS. With me screaming in his face, every vein I could see bulged, ready to burst any second. He  pushed me against the wall. "You're not worthy of Malia, don't think that i'll tell her who you are, she won't know you because you're not enough for her or me!" He went to throw another punch at me but nothing could hurt more than the words that he threw at me. Every single word he said about Malia was laced with poison. How did I ever love this person?
BYRONS POV
I walked up to mine and Joes apartment to see our door wide open. I carefully entered only to see Conor stood up against a wall trapping Shan between the wall and his fist. I dropped all my stuff and ripped him off of her only to see she had a cut on her face most likely due to his rings and fist. I held him up against the wall. Listen to me Conor, I'm not about to hurt you because I know the real you is somewhere in here. But I swear if you ever lay a hand on Shan again I will end you in a second. As for Malia I want her here by tomorrow night. If she isn't here. An evil smirk took over my face. Well if she isn't here, I'll have to take matters into my own hands to get her for Shan. Conors eyes returned to his normal, soft blue colour for a second before he pushed me off him and walked out our door. Conor, you had everything.. What are you doing?
CONORS POV.
I walked to the hill where me and Shan first told eachother we liked eachother. How perfect things were back then. Anna and everyone comes back tomorrow and I couldn't wait. I have nobody anymore. I just did the unforgivable to the love of my life and my brother has my child. He doesn't know where Shans staying so he can't take Malia to her but I gotta snap out of whatever has possessed me. I've ruined this girls life. She's hated world wide. Anna hates her. She can't see her child. I ripped everything that could love her out of her life. Joe told Mikey about her breakdown after I had phoned her that night. How she basically said she has no purpose to live. That's what I did to her. I made her contemplate life and then I go and assault her. What kind of person does that? As always the tears flooded my face and it was always at this hill that held so many great memories that I cried. I was lost without my two girls. I've forgot what happiness is like. Most of my friends don't like me and fuck sake my own brother hates me. He reminds me everyday of what a disappointment I am. Of how much pain i've put this one girl through. Its time to stop being dark. I need to show her and everyone else that i'm still the same Conor as the person she fell in love with. I cried myself to sleep on the hill,it's where I slept most nights.
SHANNONS POV.
I missed Conor. I know it's wrong but when he looked at me today, I seen every memory of ours run thorough his dark, demon like eyes. The first time we seen eachother. The time on the hill. Our dates. Him asking me out on his kinky boots performance. Singing to me whilst I was in the hospital. All the cuddles and laughs. Everything ran through his eyes including the pain, the torture he carried about just like I did. I was deeply in love with this man. Even his unforgivable actions could make me turn against him. I know that isn't the kind of person he is. It's time to go to the most sacred place. A place I haven't gone too in ages because I was afraid of how much love it held for me and Conor. I need to go back to the hill. So tomorrow at 6am I'll go. Ready to watch the sunrise like I did when I told Conor I was pregnant with Malia but this time the tears won't be from the fear of Conor finding out I was pregnant,it will be the fear of memories, the fear that Conor isn't the same man, all the fears I have to face. Byron couldn't know about this and neither could Joe. This was a place made for only Conor and I. It will stay that way till the end. Me and Conor only.