Jandrea

JACKS POV.
It was around 9am,I was walking back to the hotel from Anths and honestly i've never been so hungover ever. My head thumped and my stomach felt like dirt. I shouldn't have drank that much.I wore shades to protect my eyes from the blinding rays and to try to heal my headache. I decided to go into starbucks to get a coffee when I heard a sweet laugh come from behind me.
ANDREAS POV.
I walked into starbucks and seen a gorgeous boy waiting in line. He wore black shades and an orange suit with bits of white t-shirt poking out at the bottom. He smiled at someone who passed him and his smile was breathtaking. He had cute dimples that poked out of each cheek whenever he smiled and his hair was styled to perfection,I walked up behind him in the line and pretended to be on the phone and gave my cutest laugh. He turned around,lifting his sunglasses off his face and gave me a smirk. I melted inside and smiled. Hi,i'm Andrea I said whilst I put my phone away in my bag. "Hey,I'm Jack" he had a strong british accent and a deep voice. So,you're from England then? "Yuppp" he said popping the p "From your accent I take it your from London or somewhere aswell?" I smiled slightly and did the same as he did before yuppppp.
JACKS POV
Wow this girl is gorgeous,we was in a deep conversation when we got to the front of the line. "hi welcome to starbucks,what can i get you sir?" Erm hi,can i get a large coffee andddd i said turning around to face Andrea. She looked at me confused and I beckoned her to hurry. "Erm I have a pinkity drinkity but Jack you don't have to..." I cut her off by saying to the barista "and a pinkity drinkity please thankyou" I felt her slap my back from behind me. "Jack! why did you pay for my drink?!" Well why wouldn't i? you seem cool and your super pretty so" I said with a confident smirk and a quick wink. She blushed and hit my arm. "Well thankyou anyway." I just smiled at her as she looked me straight in the eyes. We got snapped out of our moment when our order was called. I went up to collect our order and told her to follow me. We ended up going on a coffee date kind of thing and walked around seeing the main attractions. I started to really like her. Sooo i started. "soooo" she copied. I think you're really cool and we've got so many things in common and i've had a really nice time,back in London do you maybe want to have a date with me.She stared at me for awhile making me nervous but then she threw her arms around my neck,kissed the tip of my nose and went "Yeppppp" making sure to pop the p on the end. I just laughed at her silly ass response and spun her around. God she's just my type.
ANDREAS POV.
I'm so happy that he just asked me out! I tried to play it cool but i think he knew that i wanted to scream because internally I was! This gorgeous,funny human being with the sharpest jawline I have ever seen and the cutest smile has just asked me to go on a date! God he's just my type...
SHANNONS POV.
Everyone had just got ready and come to mine and Cons room. Anna and Rohan were playfighting.Me and Con was having a mini photo shoot and Josh and Lucy were in a corner trying different american sweets and filming each other's reactions. I shook my head as i watched my goofy boyfriend take stupid pictures of himself and my four friends goofing around but my best friend was missing. Where the hell is Jack?! I checked his snapchat story and seen him in a video with a pretty girl,he was smiling like crazy and so was she as she hid her face and hit Jack. That cute little scene made me smile and feel so warm inside. I'm so glad that my best friend won't feel lonely anymore,he deserves so much love and happiness and i know he sometimes feels left out when all of us are loved up together. I can't wait to meet her.
ANNAS POV.
I couldn't want my life to be any better right now. My amazing boyfriend was here hitting me with pillows and tickling me as i hit him and fought back,and in two separate corners were my three bestfriends and one of my amazing brothers all loved up and cute. I had recently seen Jacks instagram story as he took pictures and videoed his day with a pretty girl at the side of him.Everything was falling into place. Nothings ever felt more right.
JACKS POV.
It was around 3pm when I decided to drop Andrea back off at her hotel. I've had an amazing day with you I said smiling down at her and holding her protectively at the waist.I kissed her forehead lightly as she smiled up at me. "goodnight Jack,be safe and thank you for today,I loved every second with you" I watched her go into her hotel room and began walking back to our hotel. A permanent smile etched upon my face. I couldn't wait to tell the others about her.
CONORS POV.
Jack walked into mine and shannons hotel room looking happier than ever. Of course we had already seen that he was with a girl all day but this wasn't Jacks normal happy. I could tell he really liked this girl. Hey man I ran up to him and gave him a hug. So we all are curious... How was your dayyyyyyyy i said teasing him and ruffling his hair. He laughed "It was amazing man,she's gorgeous and has the best sense of humour and a dope style" "I know i just met her but i have this feeling she's the one Con" For once in all of our time,we sat down with no problems with eachother except for Rohan who sat as far away from Jack as humanly possible. I wonder what his deal is with Jack? I'm annas brother too and he's not like that with me? I'll have to ask him sometime. Pizza was exchanged. My music was playing. We was dancing,laughing. Everyone had the best time.. For once there was no negativity,no problems,no sadness.
Just laughter,love and smiles...