Cant believe this..

SHANNONS POV.
It was 8pm and everyone had gone home. Malia kept thanking us for getting her Autumn and all her other presents. I love seeing her this happy. Me and Conor was cuddling on the swinging chair as Malia and Autumn played around, rolling on the grass. Little barks and laughs filled the garden and I adored it. I looked up at Conor. "We did good huh?" He smiled down at me and looked at our little angel. "Yeah Shan, yeah we did." We let them play outside until around 9:00 and then I decided to bring them both in so they can both get a bath. "Come on angel baby, time for your bath." I could hear her groan before running off to the other side of the garden. Conor got up and chased after her with Autumn trying to catch up with them both. Conor grabbed her from behind and swung her around. Autumn jumped up at his ankles barking up at them both. He carried her in with the little furball following close behind them. I seen him walk into the bathroom before placing her into the bath and starting to sing. This was a tradition. Ever since her first bath, Conor has sang his special song for her and Charlotte and she sings along. It was my favourite thing to watch. Conor and Malia have the perfect father daughter bond,she's literally like his twin and I wouldn't have it any other way. Once Malia was fully dressed and dried, Conor then put Autumn in the bath and him and Malia tried to bath her but all she did was make a big bubble mess and try to wriggle free. Malia then helped me blow dry her and brush her before we put them both to bed.
CONORS POV.
About 12:35am
I woke up to Malias heart breaking screams echoing through the halls. I shook Shan awake quick before jumping out of bed and running across the hall towards her room. Her screams grew and the pain was so clear in her voice. Autumn was barking,trying to get our attention as our little angel screamed out for us. I ran into her room to see her curled up into a ball on her bedroom floor as tears streamed down her face and her voice strained from the screaming. "Daddy, Mommy it hurts!" Seeing our little girl like this hurt so much. Me and Shan went to either side of her. "Baby, what's the matter? What's hurting?" Shan asked, her voice shaking. She just screamed more, holding her stomach tightly as Autumn sat near her protectively. "Call an ambulance Shan quick!" She rushed up to get her phone while I cuddled our baby girl. What's happening to her..
AT THE HOSPITAL.
We've been at the hospital for about an hour. Shan was a wreck, she was shaking and biting her nails while pacing the halls. I tried to stay strong for her but it's hard when our little girl is having a scan on her stomach. She's under a lot of anesthesia. She was fine literally 4 hours ago. How can someone change that quick? I ran my hand through my hair roughly and went to calm my girl down. I grabbed her face and hugged her tight. She cried into my neck as I rubbed her back soothingly. It broke my heart that Malia was in hospital but my heart shattered when my girl broke down in my arms. I need to stay strong for her.
JACKS POV.
Conor had come to mine about 1am to drop Autumn off. I couldn't believe that Malia was rushed to hospital, she's such a healthy, strong little girl so to hear that she's in that much pain makes my heart ache. I wish i could be there for them both but Autumn needs watching and it's not fair to wake Lucy or Anna up at this time whilst their pregnant. So if watching Malias little dog is helping them and her, i'll do it. Autumn cried and yelped while she ran through my apartment sniffing around her Malia as she held Malias teddy. Even though Malia only had her for a day, they had such a strong bond and it hurt Autumn to be away from her, especially when she knows there's something wrong. So I laid down on the sofa with her in my arms and stroked her until she calmed down and we both fell asleep.
SHANNONS POV.
Malia had just got out of her scan at 2:07 exactly. She was in a room resting when a doctor approached us. "Are you Conor and Shan Maynard?" he asked inspecting us both. "Yes we are, how is she?" Conor rushed him. "Well, we can't really identify what the problem is but there's something definitely wrong there. Even under the large amount of anesthetic, she was uncomfortable and that could be seen in her face. We want to keep her in for inspection so we can find exactly what was wrong with her." My entirr face dropped. "So there's something seriously wrong with my baby?" all hope drained from me. "Well we don't know if it's serious or just a minor thing such as heart burn or indigestion. If it was anything life threatening we would've already identified it with the scan." Conor squeezed my hand in a sign of support but my mind was too busy with the thoughts of Malia. "Thank you doctor." Conor said, shaking his hand before he headed off.
LUCYS POV.
Me and Anna both woke up in the middle of the night with the same sick gut feeling. This wasn't pregnancy. We woke up Josh and Rohan and they tried to put it off to pregnancy but we both knew something was off. I tried to ignore the feeling but it just engulfed my entire body to the point where I cracked. "I'm going to phone Shan, something's not right Anna. I know it. I can feel it." She just looked at me worried before I walked out and phoned Shan. She didn't answer.. This only made my nerves grow more. I instantly phoned Conor.
C-" Lucy? why are you awake?"
I could hear beeps of a hospital in the background and I could definitely hear fear in his voice.
L- "Conor? Are you in a hospital? Why isn't Shan answering her phone? Is there a problem? Has she been in an accident? I had a feeling. It just wouldn't go. I knew something was wrong."
C-"Woah Lucy calm down. Malia got rushed to hospital because she had a problem with her stomach. She's had scans but they can't identify anything. Shans a mess that's probably why she didn't answer her phone. She'll be fine Lucy. Get some rest and don't get stressed. You got another life in your hands. I love you little sis."
L-"Oh my god, Conor i'm so sorry I didn't know. I would've come straight to the hospital to support you. I swear if I would've known.
C-Lucy, calm down and get some rest. Please.
L-Ok Con, I love you all. I wish the best for all of you. And you know where I am if you need me. You don't have to be strong for me.
I smiled and ended the phone before going into the room and explaining things to Anna. She was obviously worried but I calmed her down and we finally fell asleep with happy thoughts of Malia in our mind. I hope she's alright.
SHANNONS POV.
I couldn't sleep so I went on a walk to the starbucks close to the hospital. I know it was late but I was worried sick. My only child. My special little girl. She's in a hospital bed. And there's nothing I can do. NOTHING. Was it something I fed her? Did she eat something without me knowing? What about when she was messing in the garden? Or in her room by herself? Was this all my fault? Thoughts and doubts swarmed my brain. I couldn't think straight. This was by far the worst feeling in the world. Defenceless. Worried. Guilt. I snaked myself into Malias hospital room only to see Conor cuddled up to her with his cheeks stained with tears and his fluffy hair messy and draped down his forehead. He had his arms wrapped protectively around her fragile body and his head snuggled into her neck. This hit him harder than ever. This was his best friend. He must feel as bad or even worse than me. I kissed both their heads before cuddling up at the other side of her and letting the deep emotions drag me into a sleep.