Confessions...

SHANS POV
She promised not to tell Anna or anyone else so it's time...
My breath become uneasy.
My hands shook.
The world around me span.
It's not everyday you go to tell someone that you like your new best friends brother! especially a day after meeting him!
I like someone. The words fell blunt out of my mouth.
"okay so who?" she beckoned me to carry on.
conoriknowhesannasbrotherandivejustmethimbuttheressomethingabouthim. she looked at me blankly as the words come out quicker and quieter than expected. So i took a big sigh and explained slower and louder with my eyes glued to the bed that we was sat on. I like Conor, i know he's annas brother and i've just met him but there's something about him that makes my heart beat crazy and my stomach do flips. I sigh,my hair messed up with my frustration fell across my helpless face. Well that secrets out.
JACKS POV.
After my run in with Rohan i decided to send Anna to the shop. Of course he followed her like a little lost pup. I rolled my eyes and began walking up the stairs when i heard something that definetly made the colour drain from my face. "I like Conor" was all i heard before the loud speaking turned to small mumbles. I decided against telling Conor until he had spoke to Anna,anyway it wouldn't be my place to tell him. I shrugged it off and continued up to my bedroom.
LUCYS POV.
I sat in shock. I didn't know what to say to her she sat with a worried expression on her face and her eyes nowhere near mine, her perfect curls were messed and frizzed and one little teardrop slid down her cheeks. I reached out to comfort her but she moved away slid her shoes back on and ran out the door slamming the door on her way out. I sighed knowing that she would want to be alone but she has to talk to Anna some day about this.
CONORS POV.
I stayed in the dining room alone,i felt stressed and honestly couldn't deal with anyone right now. I got up to get a drink of water when i heard quiet cries,loud footsteps and finally a slam of the front door.I slid my shoes on and quickly ran after whoever it was and soon found out that it was Shan that had ran out. But why? I jogged up to a derelict park that she was currently at and sat at the swing beside her. Tears were cascading down her face and all i wanted to do was hold her and tell her everything's going to be okay so that's exactly what i did.She tried to get away but i just held her tighter until she finally relaxed wrapped her arms around my waist and cried into my t-shirt. She sounded broken.
SHANNONS POV.
I had to get out of there. Annas going to be so mad when she finds out and now that i've just told Lucy the situation has just become a hundred times more real.I felt judged so i ran because that's what i do every time i have a problem i run from it instead of facing it but instead of the problem running the opposite direction of me,it followed me the whole 20 minutes from the house and sat there and comforted me even when i tried my hardest to get him away. I soon gave in and relaxed in his arms letting all my fear and troubles escape down my face. He picked me up bridal style and took me over to a bench.He smiled warmly at me but i could see the stress in his eyes which was probably from this morning when he was shouting. He rocked me back and forth until the pain was all out and then he asked me the dreaded question.
CONORS POV.
Now she's calmed down i've got to ask her what it was that caused her to be this upset. What's wrong? Why are you this upset? I seen her eyes flutter down to the ground and a sigh of defeat escaped her lips. I lifted her chin so she was looking at me and asked her again Who caused you to be this upset? instead of answering my question she breathed out the words "i'm fine" brushed past me and quickly took off again. Feeling agitated that someone in my house had upset her that much my blood was boiling,I did what i always did i ran back to the house and began to scream.
ANNAS POV.
Me and Rohan had just arrived back from the shop. He seemed nervous and shifty as we walked past jacks room but i just shrugged it off. In my room sat only Lucy her eyes had a hint of something that I couldn't quite work out but Shan was nowhere to be seen. Hey Lucy wheres Shannon gone? "I don't know" she replied quite bluntly. I was quite shocked at her response.What had gotten into everyone today?
Half an hour later...
We was sat on my bed messing around laughing and having fun when a blood curling scream come from downstairs. My parents were out and Jack was asleep so it could only be one person.Conor. Annoyed that he would act that way in front of my friends I went downstairs with Rohan and Lucy following close behind me. "WHO THE FUCK UPSET SHAN LIKE THAT" His scream echoed throughout the house and it made me slightly wince at the sudden loudness. What are you on about Conor?! "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM ON ABOUT!" "YOUR NEW FRIEND RAN OUT OF HERE WITH TEARS ROLLING DOWN HER FACE" "SO ILL ASK AGAIN WHO.IN.THIS.HOUSE.UPSET.HER." I was taken aback by what he had said,completely stunned, i have never seen Conor this mad before ever. He was throwing stuff,punching walls. All over my friend being upset and leaving? Is there something your not telling me about Shan Conor? I said but my voice wobbled abit as I tried to be confident. He looked at me and sighed "I'm sorry for shouting Anna but something happened to Shan whilst you was at the shop that left her in a mess" "I just want to know what happened"
CONORS POV.
I was so blinded by anger that i didn't realise the fear that Anna was trying her best to hide. I knew i had to calm down for her sake and i knew i had to tell her that i liked her friend today. Anna can i talk to you alone please. She sighed but nodded and said her goodbyes to her bestfriend and boyfriend.I put my arm around her and took her into the dining room. I have no clue how to tell her this...
I like your friend Anna.
ANNAS POV.
"I like your friend Anna"
he said it so bluntly,with no emotion or anything. They have just met how can he like her?! I mean i'm shocked but i'm not mad. Why would i be? Lucy likes my brothers best friend. I shrugged,laughed lightly and wrapped my arms around his neck.You should tell her Con.Work something out. I'd be more than happy for you two if you ended up getting together. He let out a breath of relief "i love you Anna" I love you too idiot. Now go get your girl. He smiled a big smile and walked out the front door. OH AND APOLOGISE TO MY FRIENDS TOO i shouted out to him.He just waved me off leaving me behind with a light smile on my face.
to be continued...