New York&New relationships..

FLASH FORWARD 1 MONTH
SHANNONS POV
It was the morning that we was catching a flight to new york and I was up way before everyone else. In the past month not much has changed, me and conor gradually got closer, me,Anna and Lucy are still as close as ever,Jack is officially my favourite person and Rohan is just the same old Rohan,still awkward around Jack for a reason we are all clueless about. Josh has decided to stay in the Maynard house with us so him and Lucy can travel together,they are so cute and already act like a couple,I can't wait for them to actually get together because he makes her so happy.
My ankle on the other hand as had 3 operations in the last month,it's gradually healing but they have recommended me to doing excersise so i might start dance with Anna and Lucy. I sighed as i realise how quickly the month went by,these amazing people have really changed my life for the better.
SKIP TO THE AIRPORT.
We are at the airport and so far so good. We got through almost everything perfectly except for security as Conor and Jack both forgot to take their belts and rings off.Those two will never learn. They got patted down making stupid faces at us as we all tried to stay serious and not laugh but obviously me and Josh had to be the ones to start laughing as loud as ever making everyone stare and the security people glare at us. For making me laugh i made Conor give me a piggy back the rest of the wait and i made Jack carry my bags.Feeling accomplished with myself I napped on Conors back.
ANNAS POV.
A few weeks ago, Conor and Josh both dragged me out to plan the perfect day for Shan and Lucy. I told them both to get jewellery for them so Conor got Shan a C necklace.

 I told them both to get jewellery for them so Conor got Shan a C necklace

and Josh got Lucy a princess ring

We planned for Conor to ask Shan out in the middle of his kinky boots performance and Josh to take Lucy out after to the highest building in New York and ask her while she's staring out to the view

We planned for Conor to ask Shan out in the middle of his kinky boots performance and Josh to take Lucy out after to the highest building in New York and ask her while she's staring out to the view. I gazed over at my brother and smiled at the sight. He was carrying Shan on his back so gently while she had her face buried into his neck sleeping peacefully,i'm so happy they've both found someone like eachother. I look to my other side and see Josh and Lucy holding hands pushing and laughing at eachother. We soon got on the plane and i rested my head on Rohans shoulder. "You should try to sleep princess" "it's a long flight" I just slightly nodded with a yawn escaping my lips I snuggled further into him,I love you i whispered before i fell into a deep sleep cuddled up to the love of my life.
AFTER THE FLIGHT
SHANNONS POV
Conor poked me slightly waking me up from my slumber. He gave me the sleepiest but cutest smile,kissed my forehead and said "goodmorning sleepy" I just smiled and yawned getting up from my seat and getting off the plane to be greeted with the group already off. Jack messed with my hair "nice to see you awake again Shanny" Why did you miss me Jacky? I teased.We knew this annoyed Conor so we constantly do it. He chuckled as we noticed Conors arm slither around my waist. I slapped the side of his head calling him a dork as he huffed. "Sorry to break up the cute reunion but we have to go if Conor wants to sleep before his show" Anna moaned with three murmers of agreement coming from Lucy,Josh and Rohan.I rolled my eyes and laughed at their mardiness as we clumbered into a taxi and made our way to the hotel.
FAST FORWARD TO THE PERFORMANCE
CONORS POV.
This was it. In a few hours the girl i love will either be mine or she'll reject me in front of thousands of people but either way i'm going to ask her.
JACKS POV
Conor was so nervous and excited not only for his first performance on broadway but to ask Shan,my bestest friend in the world,to be his girlfriend.They are the cutest together so I really hope it all goes well but if it doesn't,I'm here for them both.
SHANNONS POV
Anna was making me and Lucy dress up nicer than she was,she was wearing a black top and black jeans but she picked out a fluffy pink coat and a white dress for me and for Lucy she picked out a red velvet dress. She looked gorgeous!!!
We made our way out of the hotel and met the boys.
CONORS POV.
When my eyes landed on Shan,my breath hitched in my throat and honestly i was amazed. Her long blonde hair was curled perfectly and her outfit was breathtaking. She always looked beautiful but wow i couldn't believe my eyes.I really hope she says yes tonight.

I really hope she says yes tonight

JOSHS POV.
When Lucy came out, I honestly just wanted to run up to her,kiss her and ask her to be mine there and then.She looked breathtaking. Her hair was slicked back into a ponytail and not one thing was out of place. I was so lucky to have her.

 I was so lucky to have her

SHANNONS POV.
We took our seats in front row getting ready for Conor to come on and blow everyone away with his talent. Honestly i'm so proud of him.Hes actually made it to broadway! I just wish for one more thing to change about him. I want him to be mine officially.
About half way through the performance and Conor was doing amazing. The amount of talent he had was pouring out of him on that stage but all of a sudden the music changed and his version of River began playing. A picture of a hill dropped down and he began to walk down the stairs not taking his eyes off me once. A video of us both started playing and honestly it was such a sentimental moment,he took my hand and led me up to stage.
CONORS POV.
Here we go. From the first moment i laid eyes on you Shan i knew you was someone special.Now i know that i have fell for you hard.I know we've had some difficulties but we always pass them with ease.Im in love with you S,do me a favour and be mine tonight.
SHANS POV
I looked out to the stage,tears stinging my eyes this was beautiful every single word he said hit me straight in the heart but no words would come out,I just nodded my head as he lifted me up and span me around kissing every inch of my face sweetly i'm so glad he's mine. The whole crowd screamed out.
JOSHS POV.
What Conor had done was so special and it made me realise that i had to do this sooner so after Conors special scene I slipped out of the audience taking Lucy with me.She looked at me confused but i told her to trust me so i found the biggest building in New York,took her hand,smirked at her and took her up the large staircase.
LUCYS POV.
I felt so bad for leaving Conors performance but i don't think they'll mind because they both seem so happy. That whole serenade was beautiful. It actually made me cry a bit but now Josh is acting all secretive leading me up to the highest floor in the highest building,when we reached the top there was rose petals that spelled out "be mine?" and Josh hugged me from behind and started a mini speech "We've always had a spark and over time it's grew and so have we but not as separate people,we grew together,I've realised how deeply in love I am with you,not just your amazing looks but your laugh that makes me smile no matter what,your goofy personality but your eyes" "your eyes are what i fell in love with most" He looked me dead in the eye,got down on one knee and said one day this will be a proposal but for now "will you be mine?" I jumped on him as tears flooded mine and his face,he slipped the princess ring on my finger and hugged me. My life is now complete.