Hospital trips.

SHANNONS POV.
My eyes fluttered open and i was greeted with Conors bare chest. I gazed up and admired his cute face the way his hair flopped over his face and the adorable little snores from him sleeping peacefully.I kissed his nose lightly as he stirred around and his eyes slowly opened.When he seen me a little smile took over his face "morning beautiful" he croaked. Morning dorkkkk i laughed back at his morning voice and went to get up but Conor didn't agree with this and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back down, i shoved his head softly and made him also get up. As he was getting changed I went into Annas room and jumped on Lucy waking her up first and as a result of this I got shoved off the bed and with a thump I hit the floor. Hmph I got up and ran and jumped on Rohan and Anna sprawling myself across both of them landing roughly on both of their stomachs but to my surprise they didn't wake up just turned around in their sleep and ignored my presence. Lucy however was sat up in her bed that she has at Annas glaring at me as i shot her an innocent smile climbed over her and attempted to run out the room but it only resulted in her grabbing my ankle and me going flying right into the floor head butting a pair of legs. A deep laugh and a hand full of rings was extended out to help me and i took it only to be greeted with the face of Jack. Oh morning Jackyy i said with an innocent tone he just shook his head "morning shanyyyy" he said in a girly tone but as he let go of me and i put pressure on my leg,pain went shooting through it and I yelled out falling back to the floor clutching my ankle in pain.
CONORS POV.
I recognised that scream from anywhere. That was Shans! I rushed out my room to see a pale Jack and a hurt girl rolling around the floor clutching her ankle.In shock, I fell to the floor beside her and moved her hands as I also tried to soothe her. Her ankle was the size of a tree trunk with dark colours like green,purple and blue overtaking the whole ankle. I ran my hand through my hair trying to figure out what to do but Jack was already on the phone to the ambulance as I held her in my arms and applied ice to her ankle. What the hell happened?! Did Jack do this?!
LUCYS POV
Shit!! Shan screamed in pain and I felt my heart sink. I've just harmed my best friend. Conor was at the side comforting her and Jack was on the phone to the ambulance explaining her situation to them. My hands and legs shook as I woke Anna and Rohan up explaining to them what had happened.I felt terrible but it was an accident and they told me not to put all the blame and guilt on just me. So the woman told us that an ambulance was coming to take her and it sounds like she's broke her ankle in multiple places so basically i've just crushed my best friends ankle! I sat in my bed with my head in my hands listening to my girl screaming out in pain and Conor quietly comforting her. I decided to text Josh
To-Crush😍👨🏻‍🦰❤️
Josh i need your help right now!😫
From-Crush😍👨🏻‍🦰❤️
whats up lovely?💓
To crush😍👨🏻‍🦰❤️
I've really hurt Shan and i feel so bad an ambulance is coming now.😢
From-Crush😍👨🏻‍🦰❤️
Oh shit Luce,don't put all the blame on yourself because from what Annas told Jack you was both messing around and it was an accident.Youre an amazing friend and i'm here for you❤️❤️

I sighed and put my phone away. "the ambulance is here Lucy" Jack called. Well today's going to be great...
To be continued...