Problems.

SHANNONS POV.
I woke up in the middle of the night to someone balling out my phone. Conor Maynard... Urgh what the fuck does he want now.
S-What?
C- I always knew you was a hoe! Broken up for less than 36 hours and your already kissing my friend! God i'm glad you're out of my life.
S-Conor what the hell?! How do you know?
C- It doesn't matter does it? You still did it. Do you know what i'm going. Tell Byron to watch himself.
S-Con..
He cut me off. Wow. I went onto twitter to see my feed full with retweets.
Anna_Maynard- Wow... Imagine seeing your "heart broken" friend locking lips with your brothers friend. I already took Conors side but I didn't think you'd go this low.. girls these days..
Mikey and all her fans retweeted her tweet calling me all sorts of names. I couldn't deal with this. I deleted every social media I had. I grabbed my stuff and tried to leave but someone held my arm back. I swear, get the fuck off me so I can go! My voice was shaky but serious. "No. I won't let you go. Not in this state. Not when you have no where else to go." I ragged my arm away roughly. Don't you understand Byron! My life is over! Everyone hates me! I have no parents! I can't see my child! The love of my life hates my guts! Fans caught us kissing and posted it online! Anna and Mikey hate me! The whole world is turning against me, I have no purpose here By. He looked at me as if his whole world come crashing down in front of him but it wasn't his world. Just me, a lost girl that has no purpose and no love anymore. I was empty. My shoulders couldn't carry any more hate. My knees can't carry on trying to carry the weight of the world. So they buckled and I come crashing down to the floor in a big mess. A big mess like my life.
BYRONS POV.
This girl in front of me. I didn't recognise her. She's normally so happy, so full of life and happiness but right now she seemed tired,fed up,done. She fell to the floor in front of me, her breathing heavy. I checked twitter and seen all the hateful things, the people I call friends, their fans everyone had an opinion on her and they didn't even know her. The world had turned against her and not one person stuck up for her. I held her as she shook. Her tears soaked my shirt and the only thing I wanted to do was make her feel better so I went to my piano, picked her up and put her next to me. I started to play a melody and her beautiful voice started to sing how she felt, we wrote a chorus together at 4am and sung it together, our voices blended together in perfection. She smiled at me after we had finished. A genuine smile. The exact smile I missed. I smiled widely back and engulfed her in a massive hug. "Thankyou Byron, I'm a mess and you're here making me feel brand new. Truly my favourite person right now." It's okay Shan, Shyron against the world eh. I said pushing her slightly. She chuckled before going in a shower. She come out with a new sparkle in her eye and a beautiful smile on her lips. We put a film on and for once we forgot about the rest of the world, she forgot about the hatred she was facing, we both forgot the loneliness and heart break.
JOES POV.
I heard sweet laughter filling the kitchen. I was so confused, I seen what happened on literally every media base with Shan so it couldn't be her, but that definitely sounded like her. I walked out and seen Shan and Byron making pancakes and waffles with Byron picking her up and Shan hitting him with the strawberry ends and batter. They both looked happy. They looked complete together. Not one negative vibe was in this room. They were singing along too my song and their amazing vocals filled the entire apartment. I really ship these two but would they work? Hey guys, I see you made breakfast. "Yep we did so when are you making yours?" Shan joked flipping a pancake perfectly onto a plate that Byron slid in front of me. I laughed and started to eat. This is what I missed from both of them. "Right guys, I'm going to get ready. Enjoy your food." Shan smiled before messing up my bed head and walking across the hall to her room. Sooooo, does Shan know about the twitter situation? I whispered to Byron. "Yep she does, she took a massive breakdown at like 3am so we stayed up together writing a song and watching films. She was in such a bad state. I couldn't leave her feeling hated." I smiled at my roommate, Byron, people are turning against you aswell yanno but don't let it get to you, I have your back and so does Josh,Lucy,Jack,Toff and Shan, I don't know how Rohan feels about the situation but Conor officially hates you. "Good, I hated him anyway. Stupid prick." He spat.
SHANNONS POV.
Lucy had text me asking if i was okay and if I needed her to come home. She also said that her family have mine and Byron's back. I told her not to come home that i really am feeling a lot better today. She's the best. I'm so glad i've got someone like Lucy in my life. I decided to get dressed and straighten my hair. I walked out the bedroom and seen Joe and Byron watching Riverdale. Hey guys i'm back. They both turned around and Joe said "Sup lil sis, you look better than before." I laughed,Shut up Joesph, you look better on instagram so don't come for me you catfish. I shot back. Byron was still staring at me. I wonder what's up with him. Hey By, want to come on a walk with me, i'm bored and I deleted all my social media last night. "Sure Shan, let me get my shoes on."
We was walking down the street, with me twirling around and picking at every flower there was. Click. As I was looking at Byron he snapped a photo of me.

I jumped on his back instantly and wrestled with him on the middle of a field

I jumped on his back instantly and wrestled with him on the middle of a field. We both collapsed in laughter and just enjoyed each other's company. The only thing that could make this better would be my innocent little angel next to me. God I miss her sweet face.