New loves?

SHANNONS POV.
I had stayed at Lucys last night but I couldn't stay any longer because they're going on holiday with Anna and Rohan. Jack took Malia back to Conors apartment but deeply regretted it once he learnt that me and Conor were no longer together. Conor simply said to me "She's staying with me." and ended the phone. He's such a prick.
CONORS POV.
Jack come with Malia last night and i'm so glad he came without calling because he would normally call Shan before bringing her back but this one time he didn't. I quickly took Malia off him but he asked me straight away where 'Shanny' was, ew their nicknames are so annoying. We broke up. I said bluntly before saying bye and shutting the door taking my little angel to bed. In the morning Shan phoned saying she wanted Malia to stay with her but I simply refused and ended the phone quickly. I hate everyone but my mini maynard right now. There's no way i'm letting that slut take her.
SHANNONS POV.
I'm going to stay at Joe and Byron's. I didn't want to but it was better than staying at Jack and Toffs place and having to see Conor. I packed my few clothes that Conor the cock chucked at me when I walked out.
AT JYRONS.
I knocked on the door, my eyes puffy and cheeks burnt red from the toxic tears that my ex had called and the worst pain at all was no matter how hard I try I can't hate him. I love him always and that's the worst pain of all. My love for Conor Maynard is endless. Joe opened the door and my eyes met his before instantly dropping to the floor again. Thankyou for having me Joe. It means a lot. I mumbled. He wrapped his arms around me, "as long as you're alright Shan, you're welcome here as long as you want." I gave him a weak smile. "I hope you don't mind but the spare bed is in Byron's room so you have to share for a while, but it might do you both some good." He trailed off at the end. Wait, Joe why would it do him any good? He scratched the back of his neck. "Yanno that girl Emily?" he asked, I simply nodded my head. "Well, she cheated on him. He's in the same boat as you." I just turned around and went towards Byron's room. The good thing is that me and Byron always got along. We wrote songs together, had the same sense of humour and was just always there for me,even when it was his friends that I fell out with.
BYRONS POV.
I wonder what Emily is doing right now? Is she with someone new? What did I ever do to her? Was I a bad boyfriend? Was I boring? All the bad thoughts and doubts swallowed my brain as hot tears burned into my cheeks again. I didn't even hear Shan come in until she wrapped her arms around me and buried my head in her chest. The sobs and pain come pouring out of me as she stroked my head and tried to comfort me. I felt a few teardrops fall on my head and I realised Shan was also going through a rough breakup. I looked up at her in the mirror and noticed both our faces in a mess. Her blue eyes stood out against the red and my brown eyes turned dark against the redness. Pain and heartbreak was all what could be seen in our eyes. We both had been done dirty as we held eachother and just cried for like an hour straight. Letting all our worries and fears go. My strong arms wrapped around her smaller figure. It was so hard to see her like this. Her silky, blonde hair was wrapped up in a messy bun with little strands stuck against her wet face. Her love filled eyes were filled with pain and loneliness. Her dimples were drowned in her tears. Conor has ruined this girl and to make it worse won't let her see her own kid. We fell asleep wrapped up in each other's despair.
JOES POV.
Conor had come to my door with Mikey, his blue eyes were dark and he had a trouble causing smile playing on his lips. This was not the Conor that I knew. This was a much darker Conor that I wasn't going to let in my house just to cause trouble. Shan is like my little sister and she's going through enough. It wasn't long before Conor was shouting and offering me out. Mikey obviously got in between us both and dragged Conor away as he was shouting foul abuse towards me. Maybe it's a good job she got away from him now rather than later but he still had Malia. Is he trustworthy enough?
A FEW HOURS LATER.
I walked into Byron's room only to see the cutest thing ever. They were wrapped up in each other's arms, he was so big compared to her and he looked so protective as he held her. I woke them up for some food and the smiles they had in their sleep quickly faded as they dragged themselves out of bed and out to the kitchen. Shan moved her food about on her plate. "I'm sorry Joe, i'm really not hungry." is all she said before her voice cracked and she quickly left towards Byron's room. Byron picked at his food before pushing it away, ruffling his hair and him too leaving me alone with a deep, annoyed sigh. It was me, alone, eating in silence as i heard them both crying again. It made my heart heavy listening to them but there was nothing I could do to help them right now. I cleared away and went to my room to facetime Dianne. She was in Australia along with Anna,Lucy,Charlotte,Josh and Rohan. I stayed to help Byron and Shan through their dark spot.
BYRONS POV.
I walked into my room as Shan walked out in just one of my black hoodies. Without even thinking twice I grabbed her face and kissed her.
SHANS POV.
Byron is kissing me. Byron is kissing me. Byron is kissing me. I kissed him back.Our tears formed together and the sadness we both carried soon got lifted and we were both left in our own world. I pulled away and we took a quick picture in the mirror before hugging for a long time,my head rested on his chest listening to his calm heart beat. This was the first time I didn't feel the sadness inside me growing. For once it stopped growing and I enjoyed the moment of love. Happiness. Care.

 Care