Time flies..

SKIP TO MALIAS 2nd Birthday!!
SHANNONS POV.
I couldn't believe my baby girl just turned 2 years old! I remember the day I took Conor to the hill to tell him I was pregnant and the feeling of unnecessary worry that took over me that day. Over 2 years later and were standing hand in hand watching our little princess rip open presents and jump into everyone's arms as her brown curls bounced around. Anna and Lucy was yet to arrive but everyone else was here. Joe, Mikey, Toff, Jack, Rohan, Josh, Caspar, Ambar, every single person even Byron came back after a year of being in south africa. Jack and Toff had a little boy named Jayden but he wasn't old enough to run about with Malia and Charlotte. Everything had been perfect. Mikey had finally settled down with somebody and Byron also found love in Africa but luckily she decided to move with him when he moved. "Mummy, Mummy Jack and daddy are chasing me, help help!" She ran behind my legs out of breath. I laughed and picked her up as Jack and Conor come running around the corner with Jay wearing some monster mask they found as he sat in Jacks arms making monster noises at Malia as Jack and Conor raced towards us. She screamed dramatically and jumped down from my arms landing with a thud on the floor and running off shouting Charlotte for help. "Conor don't get her too hyper please" I begged but he just smiled at me and said "Sorry babe gotta go catch her." and went off running. He's such a big child.
TOFFS POV.
This is what family is about. I stood next to Shan watching Conor and Jack chase Malia and Charlotte around with Jayden in Jacks arms making monster noises towards the girls. It was the cutest sight ever. I couldn't actually believe that Malia was 2. I genuinely remember when me and Jack took care of her and she was this little cutie that couldn't talk and now she's here running around and talking not to mention looking and singing like an angel. Her nickname is so accurate for her.
ANNAS POV.
Me and Lucy have both just come back from a secret place that only our husbands know of. We want to surprise everyone at Malias party and I know that Malia will love it too. We pulled up at their apartment and walked in. Malia and Charlotte came running towards us giving us a hug each before running off to find the boys. We got each of the yellow tied envelopes and went to find Malia to sit her down on her princess chair. Once she had sat there I gave her a present and gave everyone a mini envelope each and so did Lucy. "Three, Two. ONE" Everyone opened their envelopes and Malia opened her present and her little scream filled the room.

 ONE" Everyone opened their envelopes and Malia opened her present and her little scream filled the room

I got her a 14K gold necklace with her nickname aswell as the present that everyone else had received.
CHARLOTTES POV.
My mummy and auntie Anna are having a baby. At the same time. YAYYY that means more cousins and a little baby. I hugged my mummy before running to show my papa what it was. I was so excited for this.
SHANNONS POV.
AHHH! I was so excited for Anna and Lucy to have their babies. It's so good that they're pregnant at the exact same time because now their kids will grow up just like twins! Everyone was so excited, even Malia was jumping around mad and she probably didn't even understand what it was properly yet. She ran to Conor as he twirled her around "Look at my golden necklace daddy! Isn't it so pretty?" I could hear her and Conor having their little conversation about her necklace which was gorgeous! I can't believe that Anna would spend that much on her. I can tell she loves it though. Charlotte was also so excited she was constantly going to Lucys belly to hug and kiss her little brother or sister, it's the cutest thing ever! Lucy just stood by me while Anna played with JayJay and Charlie and Malia went off into the garden. Jack and Conor had snuck out to get Malias last present and it was definitely her biggest one. "Mummy, wheres daddy and Jacky gone?" she stared at me with her big blue eyes as she looked around the apartment for Jack and Conor. "They had to go out somewhere quick but they'll be back shortly, angel why don't you and Charlie go and bake with Joe and Dianne?" She nodded her head and grabbed Charlottes arm dragging her towards the kitchen where Joe and Dianne were.
CONORS POV.
We were on our way to pick up my little angels last present. Jack wanted to come to get out the house for a while, I don't blame him it's packed in there and everyone's chaotic because of the pregnancy news. We were having a party in the car on the way there because it was about a 10 minute drive to the place and we had to go to a shop before hand so we had about 20 minutes in the car.
We got to the special shop and bought everything we needed to get for the present and i couldn't wait to get it in for her. She's going to melt when she sees it but she deserves it more than anyone, she's the best daughter I could wish for. We got back in the car and went the rest of the distance to get her actual present.
AT THE PLACE.
We've just arrived at the house and knocked on the door. A girl around 20 answered the door with a friendly smile and let us in. "Hey, were here for Malia Maynards present?" She nodded her head "Right okay i'll go get it now" and with that she scurried down the hall. Within minutes she come back with a sleeping furball
in her arms,