Welcome to the world.

SKIP...
All of them have settled into their flats together. Malia is due anyday,Charlottes walking and talking a bit. Josh,Lucy,Rohan and Anna are married and Anna is pregnant! Jack and Toff are still together and are engaged.
SHANNONS POV.
I woke up in complete agony. My angels ready. I shook Conor awake and tried to tell him what was going on.He was confused at first but soon clicked on and rushed to get ready. He shoved a hoodie and a pair of trackies on and carefully put a jumper on me. He carried me out to the car and we went to the hospital
CONORS POV
We was on our way to the hospital. Shan was beside me taking deep breaths and staying calm to say what was happening. Our little angel Malia was on her way. I couldn't wait to see my princess.
AFTER THE BIRTH.
Shannon was resting but I held my little love in my arms quietly singing to her. My singing always calmed her down and made her smile. Her curious blue eyes stared up at me, brown curls started to develop on her head and her a new born she had a lot on her head. When she smiled, her dimples come out. They were just like her moms but overall she looked like me. Daddy's little girl.
LUCYS POV.
I had just got Charlotte ready so we can go see Malia. I can't believe she's here already. Come on Josh! I want to see my little niece! "alright i'm coming, i'm coming" he said laughing abit and pinching Charlottes cheeks as he walked past making a giggle escape her lips. Charlotte was such a happy girl. She barely cries and she absolutely loves her dad. It's so cute to watch them both. (imagine that she's brown haired)
Lucy_Pieters-Going to meet my new niece, Welcome to the world Malia Maynard,Charlie can't wait to meet you!💓

 (imagine that she's brown haired)Lucy_Pieters-Going to meet my new niece, Welcome to the world Malia Maynard,Charlie can't wait to meet you!💓

JACKS POV.
I went to pick up Anna to go meet our new family member. Me and Toff couldn't wait to see her. Shan sent us a video of Conor singing and dancing to her. He's going to an amazing dad. Her little brown curls were bouncing and her little laugh filled my heart with love. I couldn't wait to have my own little mini me. Rohan come with us and Anna was dancing and jumping around in her seat singing the song that Conor wrote for Charlotte and Malia. She is so excited. Me,Rohan and Toff were just laughing at her as she danced to her own voice.
SHANNONS POV
My family was generally complete and let me tell you, Malia is definitely Conors little twin. Same laugh. Same smile. Same beautiful little face. She's already a daddy's girl. Jack sent me a video of Anna singing and jumping in the car. Malia is already so loved by everyone, she's so lucky to have a family like this. She was cuddled up to me and Conor while we waited for everyone to get here. Conor was looking at me, "I love you Shan,forever and always" I chuckled I love you always Con. Our family is just starting. Anna,Lucy and Charlotte came running through the door,well Charlotte wobbled at the back shouting "Malia Maynerd" I love how she says Maynard,it's so cute. I sat up and Conor started to french braid my hair. I passed them the baby as they all cooed and fussed over her. Charlotte hugged me " i miss you two" Me and Conor squeezed her and her sweet laugh filled the room. Lucy and Josh have done such an amazing job with her.Hey Charlotte, do you want to hold Malia? "ugh yeah" she said excited. She sat down on the chair with open arms. Imagine Charlotte with brown hair and younger.

Lucy supported her because she's still so young but we snapped a photo of just them because in Charlottes eyes were pure love and adoration

Lucy supported her because she's still so young but we snapped a photo of just them because in Charlottes eyes were pure love and adoration. These two were definitely going to be best friends.
ConorMaynard-Welcome to the world my beautiful little angel. Malia Maynard,my little twin. My best friend. I'm so blessed to have her and i'm going to give her the best life possible. I promise you🤞🏼❤️

 I promise you🤞🏼❤️

JACKS POV.
I held her tiny body in my big arms. She sunk in and cuddled into my chest. Wow my brother and best friend did an amazing job here. She's beautiful. I'm in love with her. Big blue eyes and curly brown hair. I see what Shannon means she really is Cons little twin. I already know that she'll be loved and cared for by the two of them.
Jack_Maynard-👼🏽💜

CONORS POV.
After Joe and that come to visit Malia we were able to go home because of how healthy she was. We quickly got ready with Shan putting on a red beanie and white and red jumper and me putting on a red track suit. Malia was in a matching red and white tracksuit to me. Shan found it so cute. I drove us home and quiet little snores come from the car seat. I love this kind of life for me. These two girls here make me feel love in a different kind of way. My two girls, my angel Malia Maynard and the love of my life right beside me. I kissed them both on the forehead goodnight and crawled into bed,falling straight to sleep with happiness filling my entire body and heart.