help us...

MALIAS POV.
I woke up on a cold hard concrete floor with tape across my mouth and my hands and feet tied together. I'm so scared. I want my mummy and daddy. I want Jacky and JayJay. I want Lucy and Joshy.I want my family..
Charlie was sat across from me and she was crying a lot. I guess she's scared aswell. I managed to sit up which got her attention. I seen that she looked at the side of my face. It was only then I felt warm liquid roll down my head. Hmm I wonder what it is? I was tired still and I doubt we're going anywhere so I let my heavy eyes shut and fell hard back onto the concrete.
UNKNOWNS POV.
We've got the two special kids. I'm sorry we had to do this but it's the only way that Conor Maynard and everyone else will learn. You don't play with me...
To:Conor Maynard.
I've got your kid and the Pieters kid. You want them back? Do as I say....
That should scare them enough...
CASPARS POV.
Shan and everyone had been looking for Malia and Charlotte but Con he was a mess. A real state. He hadn't spoke, showered, eaten, drank or moved from Malias bed with her necklace wrapped around his wrist. He would be constantly shaking and sometimes would have an outburst of anger and hit somebody or something. That somebody was always me because I didn't leave his side. I don't blame him for anything. That kid is his world. The reason he smiles and gets up in the morning and Charlie means just as much to him. He's told me he thinks he's weak because he's not holding in his emotions as well as Shan, Josh or Lucy is but I remind him every day that it only makes him stronger. Conor is the strongest person I know. He's been through so much but I won't let him be alone. I haven't left him and I won't let him. We'll get through this together.
I had went to the toilet for 2 minutes when I heard a bloodcurdling scream come from Malias room before I heard a bang. I ran into the room to see Conor breathing heavily on the ground pulling at his curls and at my feet was a cracked phone with a text on it.
From Unknown
I've got your kid and the Pieters kid. You want them back? Do as I say....
I couldn't believe it. I ran over to Conor and hugged him close to me despite him trying to fight against it. It wasn't long before he broke down into my neck.
"Don't worry Con, we'll get this sicko. Rohan knows how to hack texts like this. We should be able to pinpoint a location."
"I can't move Caspar! What if they bring her back!"
"I'll go for you, go to sleep Conor. I'll be back with hopefully your daughter and niece safe in my arms."
I kissed his head and ran as fast as I could. Don't fail us Rohan. Don't fail us...
CHARLOTTES POV.
Malia was bleeding. Bad. I managed to roll over to her and nudge her awake. I need to untie her things. I managed to sit behind her and luckily Ambar, Anna and mummy taught me how to untie knots in case of an emergency. I untied her knots and she broke free hugging me weakly. She took the tape off my and hers mouth and sat behind me. "You work backwards Charlie, do the last knot first and pull hard"
"Okay Mal, I need you to do the last knot first and pull as hard as you can." She fumbled around but I felt it come loose.
"Good girl, your daddy and mummy would be so proud of you right now." I hugged her and tried to stop the bleeding of her head. I'm pretty smart for a 4 year old. That's only because I had the best family to help me learn. Jack and Shan taught me first aid. Casp, Joe and By learnt me to fight. Ro and Con taught me how a boy should treat me and Anna taught me fashion.Mummy and daddy taught me mostly everything. I miss them so much. I hope they're okay right now...
I grabbed Malias hand and hid as I heard the door twist open.
"Come on girls, I won't hurt you. Come out."
Wait I know that voice. Is he here to save us or did he take us?
"MOVE AWAY!" I heard Casps voice echo through the room and I heard Malia wince beneath me.
"Anth... Conor is your bestfriend. Why the hell have you took his kid and niece and where the hell are they?!" Wait Caspar is here to save us!
"You want to know why I took them Caspar? because he chose HIS BITCH OF A GIRLFRIEND OVER HIS BEST FRIEND! AND THAT SILLY GIRL HIDING IN THIS ROOM SOMEWHERE HAS HER DNA!" Anths words hurt me. How could he say that about my auntie and my bestie. I hate him.
"Pft. Anth get over it. You shouldn't have kissed her!" Caspar laughed at his comment.
I took my chance and ran out, I seen Ambar at the door so I picked Lia up and ran towards her. It was so hard to keep her up because I'm little aswell but I made it. Ambar took Malia from me and picked us both up before running outside towards the car.
AMBARS POV.
Malia was in such a bad state. She had lost all her colour and blood was smeared across her little face. Charlotte was just dirty but I don't know how she felt. She was shaking pretty badly and she seemed so shocked so when Caspar got here I decided to go straight to the hospital with Malias injury. I phoned Shan straight away and Caspar phoned Josh. They all agreed to meet us at the hospital.
CONORS POV.
I drove as fast as I could to get there. What Caspar said earlier, I didn't take it seriously. I thought my angel was gone forever but now we're here with Autumn in the back barking away and the love of my life next to me and two of my bestest friends in the back going to get our children back. I ran into the hospital room and seen my little angel sat there smiling with Caspar at one side of her and Charlie laughing at the other side. I picked them both up and swung them around as their sweet little giggles filled the room. Josh come and took Charlotte from me kissing her face all over. This is what made my life feel worth living. My family.