London.

SHANNONS POV
Me,Conor and Jack were the last ones to leave. I said goodbye to the house that I had lived in for over a year. It's mad to think that I come here with a loving mom and dad and the worst anxiety ever. I had no friends, my parents were never around,I was lonely. Then I met the three most amazing people and they made me feel loved,they gave me confidence and happiness. Then my best friend and love of my life came knocking into my life. This house right here holds so many memories.Some good.Some bad but new it's time to move on for all of us. I've finally got a loving family. Something that my parents never could give me. I climbed into the car. "Hey princess, are you and angel Malia ready?" I nodded my head as no words would come out. I looked around me. My best friend Jack sleeping in the back of the car already and my whole world sat next to me holding my hand in one and driving in the other,his angelic voice sang quietly to the aux cord we had on. That's the reason that we call Malia angel because he thinks i've got an angelic voice and we both think he's got an angelic voice. It was the perfect name for our perfect child.
ANNAS POV.
I sat beside Rohan as he kept his eyes fixed on the road, I looked at the beautiful, blue diamond ring that sat on my finger and smiled. Me and this crazy ass boy have been through so much,3 years strong with pure happiness and love. He stayed with me through everything... When I had my stage where I was down and tried to break up with him. All the petty arguments. All the times we've both messed up. But also all the sleepovers. All the sweet kisses and long hugs. Dragging me down the stairs. Being scared of Jack for like a year straight. Everything with him is amazing. As much as i'm going to miss this house and my hometown I can't wait for a fresh start with my soon to be husband. All the bad memories and drama left in that house that was now like 20 minutes away from us and i've never been so excited.
LUCYS POV
We had background music on for Charlotte and honestly I was sad to leave. I met all my best friends here. Had all my amazing memories in that one house. I met Josh in this hometown. I had my little bean in this towns hospital so yeah i'm disappointed that we have to leave but I know that there's so many more children and weddings to come,so many sleepovers and arguments to happen. I can't wait for every single one as long as it's with the best people. I certainly can't wait to see Charlotte walk and talk and get married to my favourite. Everything seems to fit together now like a jigsaw and i couldn't be happier.
JACKS POV.
I had just woke up and seen that Toff had text me. Honestly she's amazing and i'm so glad that I get to see her daily now i'm moving to London. It's time for me to settle down. I got a niece that i need to set a good example to and I have a god daughter on the way that i want to be perfect for. That's another reason why i'm glad for a fresh start. I can't wait to see my brother and my best friend start a family, they're going to be the best parents any kid could ask for and i'm so proud of them both. Then there's my little sister, god i'm proud of her. She's stuck with the same boy and he's finally got on one knee and proposed to her. Me and Rohan have had a rocky past but I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend for my little sister. Them two are going to be amazing parents aswell I can't wait to see how a fresh start together helps them two. When I get to London I'm going to meet up with Toff and officially make her mine. She's the girl of my dreams and I couldn't ask for anyone better.
CHARLOTTES POV
I wonder why everything is moving so fast.
SHANNONS POV.
Conor shook me lightly, I opened my eyes and noticed that we was outside a block of really nice flats. Jack was gone already but I couldn't see him around the car so I don't know what happened to him, I'll ask Con when we settle in. Conor got all the bags refusing to let me get anything. I just rolled my eyes and followed close behind him to get to his flat. "So Joe and Byron live on the 5th floor, me, you and Malia live on the 3rd and Jack lives on the 5th with Joe. Anna,Rohan,Josh and Lucy all live like 5-10 minutes away in the same building as Caspar and Mikey." Conor dragged on as I listened to him. Where does Oli live? "Oli lives in a flat around 15 minutes from here. Nobody else lives in that building apart from him" by the time Conor had finished we had reached his door, the flat was beautiful and spacious,enough space for me,him and like 3 children. Not that i'm thinking of having anymore right now, i still have my little angel growing inside me. I hugged him for a while.
CONORS POV.
It felt good to be back in my apartment,but it felt even better to be with my girl. She looked amazed when she walked in so I guess she likes it and then she unexpectedly wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me for a while. "You know I fell in love with my best friends brother." I laughed, And i fell in love with my sisters best friend. I don't regret it one bit. She smiled and rested her head against mine. "I love you Con." I love you more Shan.