Meeting&school...

SHANNONS P.O.V.
I pulled the cover over my head to shelter my eyes from the sun seeping in. I laid there under my covers for what felt like 2 minutes to me but what had realistically been an hour so with a big groan i yanked my covers of my body and winced at the sudden light and coldness that had engulfed my room.
I snaked out of bed and pulled myself to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.
Long blonde curls fell as i unweaved the plaits that had been in the night before. I put on some mascara and lipgloss and picked out my outfit which consisted of pink adidas trainers,blue ripped jeans,a white crop top and a pink bomber jacket, i topped it off with a necklace and some other jewellery took one last look and took off downstairs.
"Morning hunny,do you want some breakfast before school" my mum shouted from in the kitchen. "no i'm good,thanks mom i'll see you after school" I reached for the door handle but before i could escape out she was in the doorway "Don't forget Shannon, after school you are too go next door and introduce yourself, I've heard that they've got a girl there just a little younger than you, maybe make friends with her?" I just shrugged my shoulders and fled out the door.
*AT THE BUSTOP*
After around 5 minutes of waiting for the bus i heard laughter that increased with noise so being nosy i looked in that direction to my surprise seeing the two pretty girls from before walking towards me. Panic took over me as i seen the blonde and brunette walking my way and i hid my face with my curls hoping they wouldn't see me. To my luck, the didn't even glance my way so i was able to slide onto the bus into a quiet corner and stay hidden until we arrived outside the school.
I carefully got off the bus and stood outside the gates of my new school truly shocked.The place was huge! I sighed at the sight and proceeded to walk with my head down until...
SMACK! I was knocked to the ground with my stuff going everywhere and my face melted against the ground. I heard mumbles and could sense the stares of concern surrounding me as i gathered my stuff from the floor,I was about to get up when I seen a hand outstretched in front of me.
Curiously I gazed up,my eyes soon fixated on a beautiful face,a face that i've seen before,it was the girl from next door! I awkwardly smiled and took her hand for her to help me up,she smiled warmly trying to hide the look and deep concern and her brunette friend was behind her with concern glinting in her eyes. My face instantly heated up as their eyes burned into what I further learnt was a bruise that was forming on my face.
ANNAS P.O.V.
The girl in front of me was clearly embarrassed and shocked as to what had just happened. We all were,Rohan wasn't looking where he was going,joking around and didn't see the girl who i soon recognised were the girl from the window. He had sent her tumbling to the floor with her books and phone scattering across the yard and her face slamming against the concrete with force and clearly left a bruise in its place as the purple began to form. I looked at her and tried to conceal my concern and just be friendly but it was hard and was clearly evident in my eyes.
Rohan was stiff at the side of me,staring in disbelief and guilt at the sight of his actions and my bestfriend lucy was stood just behind me like me trying to keep a friendly neutral face. Discreetly, she whispered "do you think we should take her away from the crowd" just then i realised how many people were ignorantly staring through the poor girl as she struggled to regain her posture but before i could say anything Rohan and Lucy both looked at eachother,nodded and walked in front of the girl "HEY EVERYONE" Rohan's voice boomed through the courtyard, everyone dropped silent and their eyes dropped to the ground "ALL OF YOU GO. NOW" Lucy's voice equally echoed sending everyone off in a rush leaving the nameless girl, me and my two favourite people.
SHANNONS P.O.V
I couldn't believe that people would stand up for me like that,I gazed around to notice everyone gone except the pretty blonde,the clumsy boy and the beautiful brunette. I smiled up at them.
A genuine smile. My dimples broke through my cheeks and the brunette who i had learnt to be Lucy and the blonde who i had learnt to be Anna said their regards to their friend,took my hand and fled to the bathrooms with me lacking behind.
*IN THE BATHROOM*
You probably heard but I'm Anna and this is my best friend Lucy and that clumsy boy out there would be my boyfriend Rohan. She said the last bit with a chuckle and an eye roll. I lightly laughed at her remark and looked at myself in the mirror and I honestly winced at the sight. My perfectly balanced curls fell over my face and a forming bruise covered half my face. I looked at myself in defeat and they both noticed next to me. I looked into the mirror and seen Lucy behind me gently twisting my curls into place and Anna placed herself between me and the mirror with concealer and powder in her hand. "Done" they both said in unison, i looked at them both with a newly built confidence with them both and laughed as they both joined in. My face and hair looked brand new and i thanked and hugged my saviours. "Come on let's get to lesson" Anna moaned and i stayed with my them all day. I guarantee this is the start of a new friendship. I couldn't wait to see it happen.