Malia...

CONORS POV.
I woke up before Shannon and Malia so I went to phone Jack.
C-Jack? Did I wake you?
J-No, Autumns getting ready for her walk. You okay bro?
C-I don't know man. It's hard to see her like this. Are you coming up later?
J-Yeah, me, Lucy, Anna and Joe are going to come first but everyone's coming up today. We're all worried about her Chied.
C- Will you bring me some clothes up and some for Shan.
J-Sure Con but remember you don't have to put on a front to me. I'm your brother.
C- My voice cracked. I love you Jack. Thankyou.
J- I love you more C.
"Daddy?" I walked into Malias room to see her awake. "Angel! Are you okay?" She looked tired and in pain but I had to stay strong even if it broke me to see her like this. "Daddy, my belly hurts." I sighed as little tears fell down her face. "I know angel but the doctors are going to make you all better ok?" She wrapped her arms around me and soon laid back down against my chest listening to my heart beat. I just sat there quietly crying as I played with her hair. She doesn't deserve this.
JACKS POV.
It really really hurt to hear Conor like that on the phone. He's the biggest joker around and he barely showed any other emotion other than him being angry or joking. In my 24 years of life i've barely heard or seen him cry. This really hit him and he needs me there supporting him. I don't know what's wrong with Mal but I pray to god that she's okay soon. Shan and Conor have been through so much. They don't need this aswell. Lucy and Josh said that Charlottes been in a mess begging to go see Malia all morning. She doesn't understand because she's three but she most likely knows somethings wrong. Toff had also been acting really weird. She's barely here, she's always out. She put a lock on her phone and disabled notifications, she's so secretive. I mean we've got a baby together so I don't know what she's playing at, leaving at random times.
CHARLOTTES POV.
We always go to Cons house. Why aren't we going today? My mummy and daddy keep talking quietly about Mal but stop when they see me. What is going on? I heard hospital and Malia but why? Is she ok? I love Mal.
DOCTORS POV.
We've been over Malias results around 5 times and we've found the problem. It wasn't an obvious problem but we've found it. Malias stomach is severely swelled out and we didn't notice until we compared her scan to a normal 2 year olds stomach. With her stomach being of this size it's causing pressure onto other things which is why she's in this amount of pain. I've never actually seen this before but i'm pretty sure with an operation and a few months of antibiotics she should be back to herself.
I walked to her room to see her and her parents cuddled on her bed. Both her mum and dad had stained cheeks and messy hair. Seeing a family like this is always the hardest part of my job. People come in, like the Maynards and you see them looking utterly destroyed. I decided to leave them until they woke up.
JOES POV.
Me,Jack,Lucy and Anna had just arrived at the hospital with no sign of Conor or Shan. Lucy walked up to the reception " Malia Maynard please." The woman started to type on her computer "Room A01" I turned around to see Jack jogging up to a doctor that had just come out of a room. We then noticed the room was A01.
JACKS POV.
With Jayden in my arms, I carefully jogged up to the doctor who had just left Malias room. "Is that Malia Maynards room?" He turned around to look at me. "Yes it is, are you any relation to her?" He asked. "Yeah I'm her uncle, Jack Maynard." I got my ID out to show him, he inspected it and said "Well, the family is asleep so if you wake them,can you tell Conor and Shannon that we've found the problem and to buzz for me." I nodded before calling everyone over and entering the room. My brother. My best friend. He looked so done. He was now sat in the corner of the room crying quietly with his head in his hands. He must've just got up because the doctor said he wasn't awake. I told everyone to wait outside. Normally it's Anna who he opens up to but lately he's been pouring himself into me. I sat beside him, listening to him cry, I hate it. I never knew that something like this could hit me so hard. I rubbed his back. "Come here bro." He whipped his body round and fell straight into my chest, letting his emotions run free. He gripped onto my shirt as I kept my arms wrapped around his body. He's been acting so strong for everybody and now he's snapped. I looked at Malia to see her having different wires attached to her but Shan was also stood up just looking down at me and Conor as he broke down in my arms as his sobs and heavy breaths filled the room. She dropped beside me. She looked so hurt. So shocked to see this. Everyone was stood at the door way and Conor looked up at me and Shan. His eyes were soaked and red. Loose hairs stuck to his forehead and his face was wet with tears. Shan threw his hands around him and I threw my arms around them both. Rohan had shown up not long after us with Josh and next thing I know Anna, Lucy, Josh and Rohan threw their arms around us. This is my family. These people here, we all make sure that we can make it through no matter what. Some things never change. This group and our loyalty and love is one of those things. Joe held Jayden at the door while taking a picture of us.
"Con bro, the doctor said to buzz when you wake up, it's about Malia." He rushed up before pressing the buzzer at least 3 times but Shan grabbed his hand so he would stop. She kissed both his cheeks and he kissed her forehead. They were so cute together. Being each other's rock.
SHANNONS POV.
I knew it would hurt Con a lot but actually witnessing him breaking down in Jacks arms made me realise how much he was keeping in to stay strong. He was impatiently pressing the buzzer and I knew I had to stop him so I gently grabbed his hand and kissed him. I felt him relax before he hugged into me. I loved this man and I know everything will be okay as long as I have him at the side of me. After about 5 minutes of everyone catching up and Malia waking up the doctor come into the room. Me and Conor kissed Malias head before following the doctor outside. "Well we've found the problem, Malias stomach has expanded by around 2.5x what its supposed to be. This means that it's causing pressure against other things around it which is causing the pain." He looked at us waiting for a reaction. "Is that serious or" I breathed out. "Well we want to schedule an operation to try to maintain the actual size and then maybe a few months worth of antibiotics. I know that sounds scary but we'll make sure she's in the best of hands and the operation is nothing life threatening." Me and Conor both looked at eachother, the same worried expression on both of our faces. "Anything to help our baby girl." Conor said. "Yeah. Can this operation be as soon as possible?" I wanted this whole thing to be as quick as it could. "She'll be took to theatre in no longer than an hour." The doctor smiled before walking away. An hour...