Jaunedice

Peter sat next to his teammates as he and the others were in the middle of history class with Professor Oobleck. The man was a green haired caucasian man with large glasses. His outfit looked as if he'd been awake for a week. He had an undressed shirt with a lopsided yellow tie and black pants. He carried a cup of some liquid that made him faster than Quicksilver.

"How has this man not have a heart attack yet?" He asked to Fawna.

"You're telling us?" Aaron replied. "Fair point." Peter replied. He glanced over to see Terry fast asleep as Yang began touching his ears, watching them flick. Ruby was trying to pay attention, only to nod off as Weiss continued to pay attention. Blake sat next to Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren. Jaune sat near the front as Cardin and his goons sat behind him.

"Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution--more popularly known as the Faunus War--" (zooms up to the front of the class and the map covered in papers behind his desk) "--humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." (points at the map of said-area with his stick, then zooms off to the side for a sip of his coffee before appearing in front of the desk) "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" (zooms around the classroom more, sipping his coffee again before continuing to zoom and talk) "Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?" The green haired Professor asked. Peter looked around to see various faunus raising their hands and Velvet as well.

"Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" (takes another sip of his coffee) "I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War? (Weiss raises her hand) Yes?" He asked.

"The battle at Fort Castle!" Weiss proclaimed.

"Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?" Oobleck replied.

Unseen by the professor, Cardin flicked a paper football at Jaune's head, causing him to wake up.

"Hey!" He shouted as Professor Oobleck rushed over to him.

"Ah, Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class now, excellent, excellent, what is the answer?" He asked, backing Jaune into a corner.

"Uh, um, the answer the Faunus had over that other guys..." He faulted off as he caught Pyrrha pointing at her eyes, trying to inform him the answer is night vision.

"Uh, Binoculars!" He proclaimed earnestly.

As the entire class erupted into laughter, Professor Oobleck groaned in annoyance as Cardin chortled behind.

"Very funny Mr. Arc. Cardin! Do you have the answer?" Oobleck asked.

"Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier." He replied with a smirk as Peter glared and slammed his fists on the table. Every one turned to see the boy furious with what Cardin had said.

"You little, entitled, piece of human crap. You have no right to demonize the Faunus because of your primitive and racist upbringing. They are as much human as we are and deserve respect. I've dealt with people like you in my time and I will deal with you accordingly. Count on it." He ranted as the classroom was silent at his declaration. He stared down Cardin before sitting back down as he turned to Professor Oobleck and bowed his head.

"I'm sorry Professor, I didn't mean to interrupt your lesson." He apologized as Oobleck stared at him.

"Right, well class, who has the answer?" Oobleck replied.